This a far fetched one, but who knows...
Any of you is a RegEx geek? Don't ask me what RegEx. The kind explained on http://www.regexbuddy.com
Basically, I need somebody to translate into RegEx a set of rules, such as:
- numbers with 5 or more digits should have a non-breaking space as a thousands separator (i.e. 30 000)
- numbers with decimals must use the point as a decimal separator (i.e. 12.15)
- find litri or l and replace with L
- Add a non-breaking space before measurement units (the list of units will be provided)
- Add a non-breaking space after certain words (such as SAE 1063, ASTM 215, scheme 312)
I need to these rules ensure consistency in a translation memory in *.tmx format and I am using Apsic XBench paid edition to run them. I just need the coding, as I don't RegEx.