Politics I want to my country

There are 5 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Splinter.

• Well, that is a consolation. Perhaps in 10 years more, some representative could be as Lord Bates.

The sad question is that between 1880 and 1940 we had gentlemen like Lord Bates, (Although we do not have nobility), and they spoke with elegance, eloquence, manners and property.

I recall a representative in the 1930's who was accused to get a bribe or a political advantage and he recognized it and plenty of shame, comitted suicide.

Compare this with the current zoology that we have: Cristina, Kicillof, Fernandez (the moustached one).

• Well, that is a consolation. Perhaps in 10 years more, some representative could be as Lord Bates.

The sad question is that between 1880 and 1940 we had gentlemen like Lord Bates, (Although we do not have nobility), and they spoke with elegance, eloquence, manners and property.

I recall a representative in the 1930's who was accused to get a bribe or a political advantage and he recognized it and plenty of shame, comitted suicide.

Compare this with the current zoology that we have: Cristina, Kicillof, Fernandez (the moustached one).

The moustachioed one who's also a comedian.