ISIS bride allowed to fight for her UK citizenship

• Shamima Begum, who left the UK in 2015 at the age of 15 to join up the terrorist group ISIS, had her UK citizenship stripped from her in 2019 while she was at a Syrian refugee camp.

She married a Dutch Jihadist with who she had three children, all of whom have since died.

My feeling is that she should not be rewarded with regaining her British citizenship, which she relinquished once she decided to hang her flag to ISIS and become an active member of that repulsive group.

The court of appeal believes she hasn't been treated fairly and can appeal, unlike the hundreds of ISIS terror victims in Europe and beyond.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/ne…rality-police-say-syrian/

• Yes strange affair....her father lives in Bangladesh I believe she could always go there?

She was a very naive teenage when she left with her head full of nonsense ...I'd say that's about all she has going in her favour.

• I'm in two minds. One being she was just a daft teenager influenced by her now dead friends. The other being she could very well now be a brainwashed terrorist ready to do something nasty should she be allowed to return.

I'd like to know how many other 'Brits' there are in a similar situation as her?

• Isis seems to be in the news a lot more now than in recent years, most recently, hacking FB accounts. I know they have never disappeared, but have been regrouping and gaining strength. As Splinter says, it is a repulsive group that embraces completely repugnant acts. When Shamima turned her back on the U.K. to join her terrorist friends, she made a lifetime decision. I don’t think she should be given a do-over.

Who knows what heinous things she may have been programmed to do?

• Isis seems to be in the news a lot more now than in recent years, most recently, hacking FB accounts. I know they have never disappeared, but have been regrouping and gaining strength. As Splinter says, it is a repulsive group that embraces completely repugnant acts. When Shamima turned her back on the U.K. to join her terrorist friends, she made a lifetime decision. I don’t think she should be given a do-over.

Who knows what heinous things she may have been programmed to do?

I think the main problem is what type of message this could give out if the decision allows her to return. She might not have any bad motives for wanting to return however I suspect it would give others different ideas.