Alby speaks at 20.00hs

There are 10 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,076 times. The latest Post () was by serafina.

• I wanna be proactive....

As I always say, I watch and read a broad spectrum of news.....to get the pulse....not only news "my" believe......

So, let's debate about the talk from Alberto today....(only people that have watched him speak please).

Every speech from him until now, I miss someone next to me to speak to, to decide if it's me that is right or wrong....

I advice u....this time it will not be that simple to catch errors, bullshit charts, lack of distance, bad makeup artist....it will be more deep....the guys have learned from soon to be 3 months quarantine.....

The Bloomberg guys question last time took the silver medal, and the pale look of alby the bronze........the gold medal was the charts ......(like last time).

Is Albania winning Eurovision song contest 3 times in a row????

Tune in and watch!

• first comment: desinfecting hands, with a distance extended to the double, as a show, after 80+ days of quarantine.....

It's only me that see which bad movie we are in?

• DONT MAKE ME FREAKING LAUGH AGAIN......

Second chart of Alberto....totally wrong numbers.......same as last time.....

Hahaha.....

Anyone noticed how quick the charts was taken away....?

I'm glad I'm drunk.....if this continues, he can take the gold medal away from Trump!

Edit:

Just found the charts online....this time they are correct, i got confused because one was per million and others per 100.000 ....So the charts he pull up was with correct numbers.

Though still I think it's un-serious to compare yourselves to countries doing ten times more tests!

• its all a show!

They are releasing more numbers and doing more test, to increase numbers to continue the lockdown, obvious!

As I said many times, how can it be the incubation time is 3 months here???? (Just exaggerating a bit).

The average incubation time is 5 days!!! I would claim most people in populated areas have already been exposed to the virus.

• why did the government then decide in around week number 8 to start testing in vulnerable areas and elderly homes???? They are the ones at major risk, so those should have been tested the first, not the last.

Also why is no voluntary test allowed for a down payment ? Only suspicious cases can get tested.

I would make a test now, even that it would cost some money. Many people would do it.

The plan is to make Argentina more equal.....and that's happening day by day!!!!

• Official Post

why did the government then decide in around week number 8 to start testing in vulnerable areas and elderly homes???? They are the ones at major risk, so those should have been tested the first, not the last.

There were no test available back then, and the first available worldwide went to the most affected countries at the time (Italy, Spain, China, South Korea, US, Germany, France). Not to mention that in the meanwhile they were trying to reinvent the wheel (test) in Argentina, with a great display on the local newspapers.

Hence, the government cut a 'deal' with the Chinese government to get the quick tests for large testing at larger stations (that turned out to have an accuracy of 50%, aka toss of a coin chance of being accurate, or as I call them, 'bogus test')

Also why is no voluntary test allowed for a down payment ? Only suspicious cases can get tested.

Official reason is that there is no enough reagent to test all people. So only by doctor's prescription. And it's not even clear what test you'll get... the accurate one or the bogus one? Or both?

I would make a test now, even that it would cost some money. Many people would do it.

I would!

The plan is to make Argentina more equal.....and that's happening day by day!!!!

[Insert sarcastic laugh here...]