New threads

There are 2 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 992 times. The latest Post () was by JAN.

• To avoid highjacking other threads or keep paddling around in the same soup.....I was thinking about what the end 2020, start 2021 thread could be....

(Assuming I have not been banned from site or killed for being presumably nazi and speaking odd English).

Here a few suggestions:

"The country in flames we were left with"

"Return to democracy"

"Bye-bye police"

"A ruined economy we need to deal with"

• Official Post

Steady on @JAN

That's pretty inflammatory talk. We don't ban anybody on this forum without a very good reason. In fact, the only people banned to date are spammers or bots. I also know that you're joking about being eliminated for being what you just suggested, but I really don't think there's any good reason for that kind of talk.

If you or anyone else wants to start a thread along the lines of what you've suggested, please do so.

This thread therefore serves no useful purpose. Just start the thread and let's stop pissing about.

• yes Splinter I know I was semi joking.....

This thread serves a purpose.....because the theme of end 2020 have not been found yet....each day things changes.....and who knows, maybe the new thread comes before end 2020......