ARGENTINA and numbers!

There are 89 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 13,490 times. The latest Post () was by JAN.

• @Ukman & @JAN, you seem to be obsessed with reality and objectivity, facts & figures! It looks like you didn't get the brochure 'Welcome to the Twilight Zone' at Ezeiza when you moved here!

:D

Must admit serafina while living in the UK and listening to my wife about living life here I thought she was a tad OTT with her negative thoughts....after all I'd been visiting Argentina for years and hadn't experienced any of her gripes. Now after 12 years of living here I realise she wasn't exaggerating. ^^

I used to think Argentina was 30 years behind the UK now I think it's more like 50 years.

• I myself realize what a weird film I'm in, when I sometimes say something to someone and they look at me like I'm an alien..........say if u would state something that is perceived in the world as a fact......I'm not talking about ignorant peronchos, I'm talking about people n general......

The presentation yesterday would be an example: presenting fully wrong numbers and thereafter make conclusion based on those wrong numbers.....

Then I ask myself this: from all the journalists taking part of the presentation, nobody noticed anything during the presentation?

Nobody questioned it.

Imagine you would have been present and you would have said "excuse me, your numbers are totally wrong, the right number is xxx" , what would have happened?

By a school exam in my country u would have failed the exam! Just like I also pointed out regarding the very first presentation, placing Argentina side by side with USA , China, Brazil.....

I'm not talking a university exam.....I'm talking primary school exam u would have failed in Denmark!!!!!

Next hurdle for Argentina:

Everyone think that Argentina just curbed their way out of the default.......with staying negotiating....... I'm astonished that people do not grasp it.......it's not solved yet.....and Argentina can only pray for that no of the creditors ask for an acceleration of the bonds.....in that case Argentina would enter into a hard default! The calculations are done at the moment by the creditors: what's is best, a hard default or keep negotiating.....many of the bonds are insured with credit default swaps which might only cover if Argentina enters hard default.......so let's see.....who is playing best poker.....

• Official Post

I myself realize what a weird film I'm in, when I sometimes say something to someone and they look at me like I'm an alien..........say if u would state something that is perceived in the world as a fact......I'm not talking about ignorant peronchos, I'm talking about people n general......

Imagine the challenges for foreign diplomats stationed in Argentina - they have to fake they are taking them seriously, and even correcting their bogus math.

Now the official 'excuse' is that they mixed up Chile with Peru.... it's like mixing Germany and France when you're Spain!

• serafina dont be so hard, it's first time this happens........ohhhhhh wait, last presentation was also totally bollocks!!!!

The demonization of Chile is to pathetic! Chile does roughly 10 times more tests until now, but still "only" have 4 times more deaths!!!!!(side note: Argentina has around 25% positive of the tests they did earlier....!!!)

Argentina still live by the idea: by not testing there is no infected or deaths!!!! I can live with that stupid opinion, but please stop ranting on other countries way ahead in any regard to testing and so on, it's pathetic! On top if u wanna do that game please don't present FAKE news and numbers about those countries....they will answer back with the correct numbers!!!

If I was Argentinean I would be ashamed of being represented by such an absolute clown and boludo!

• You sure you don't like a free chori?! It comes with the guys 8o

Yes I know there is a lot boludos here.....

But come on.... cannot be 100%!

That would half of the population if it was 200%!!! Hahaha

I give up.....

I have a feeling the Ponzi scheme will fall apart and it will be a huge mess.....

If there was a bookmaker taking bets on the future: alby not hanging in 3.5 years more, I would put a bet on that....no way that will happen....or according to my bookmaker odds: 1:10!

Guy is gonna leave with tail between legs or in a coffin!

• Imagine the challenges for foreign diplomats stationed in Argentina - they have to fake they are taking them seriously, and even correcting their bogus math.

Now the official 'excuse' is that they mixed up Chile with Peru.... it's like mixing Germany and France when you're Spain!

That is too bizarre for anyone to even politely fake that they are taking this information seriously. How many people in Argentina would confuse Chile with Peru? How many gazelles would confuse a tiger with a guinea fowl? How many pizza lovers would confuse a cheese pizza a la parrilla with a vegetable pizza al molde? (I'm pining away for Los Maestros pizza right now!)

• I tell everyone the truth now:

The guy doesn't have the SLIGHTEST understanding of any of the stuff or numbers he present! Anyone would HIMSELF, check stuff before presenting in front of 45 million and insulting half billion other continent people!

I got annoyed to the extreme over his first presentation months ago, putting countries side by side that are 10 times bigger f.ex ......now was just another example of a "simple" mistake and and and.....the guy hasn't got the slightest clue about anything, sorry!

Something I despise even more: his aggressive comments stating how the quarantine will last if it need to last!

He will fall, he will fall big time.......

Again, when the car house fall together.......the monkeys still want their bananas otherwise they go bananas......I don't predict a lot stability for the rest of this year!

De la Rua did not do anything, he was the scapegoat fleeing for his life......the disaster was created by the people before him....a guy still in business......

Btw, de la Rua didn't want to leave in a chopper.....he was told to do so, to look more dramatic..."we got rid of the pig"...(that was not responsible for anything really).

At least when this rat leaves, we know it's one from the nest of the dirty rats....

• 30/10/10/6/4/2/1/0.5/0.2

Would be the round numbers.......

If it's per 100.000 and not a million like other places use as reference.

Again again no one of them have the slightest idea of anything, and no one feel the need to check before putting out TOTALLY BULLSHIT!

Shameless

• numbers and Argentina.....

Cafiero, the beach boy, stating coronavirus killing is class oriented more than anything else.....even that globally, statistically, the "class" that it kills is a special age group more than anything.

Bending things around to fit into your agenda.

Here the clarin article:

Coronavirus target group

• I was just going through my motorbike insurance......

I tend to pay them in batches, since they are quite small amounts.....

Last time I pay was in February.....it's a one year basic insurance......I paid the 4 first month's, each 375 pesos.....

Now I pulled up the next payments via the ATM app.....each month is now 300 pesos!

Argentina in reverse.....no surprise Argentina is bankrupt!

The peso was maybe 80 in February, so around 5 usd.....now the peso around 120, so below 3 usd!!!!

I'm happy for every saved peso or dollar, so I don't complain.....I just feel it's weird....just like when a drop dead gorgeous girl come over and offer me a beer......