ARGENTINA and numbers!

There are 89 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 13,515 times. The latest Post () was by JAN.

• UK Man ....u have no idea how painful words can be.....u bully!

Hahaha

I nearly watch anything in DW, Deutsche Welle.......I think it's around 50% I watch that channel, even that I got 500......

I just cannot watch tits and dancing crap.....or bad films or whatever....

If I could change all my channel in for the 3 biggest German, ARD, ZDF, WRD, or the few Danish, Scandinavian, I would do it on the spot!!!! Not because of the language, but more because of the level of programs......

I love to watch documentary programs.....not so much bad films.

• You need a hobby Jan. I suggest pipe collecting.....briar pipes not sewage pipes. :gandalf: You won't be able to smoke it right enough as there's no tobacco in the shops. ^^

• UK Man ......I have a lot hobbies, and also good old Danish stanwell pipes.....though I don't smoke at the moment.....to minimize the risk of an infection in lung. Since I'm not a big smoker, when I do smoke, I sometimes get like a small innocent flu like condition......so I think now is not the time to smoke for me.

Btw, checked for pipe tobacco on mercadolibre.....the brands I used to smoke, macbaren, Peterson etc., Are not pricy at all...close to same price as in Europe. (800 pesos for 50gr).

So when this coronavirus is over I'm gonna have a puff in front of the fire place with a nice whisky!

• Btw, checked for pipe tobacco on mercadolibre.....the brands I used to smoke, macbaren, Peterson etc., Are not pricy at all...close to same price as in Europe. (800 pesos for 50gr).

So when this coronavirus is over I'm gonna have a puff in front of the fire place with a nice whisky!

Trouble with ML is the range of blends/brands is very limited compared to Europe...in fact it's bloody awful in comparison, Not only that many blends disappear never to be seen again....usually the ones I liked. Prices used to be a lot cheaper but not so much now so you can't afford to try something you might not like. Of course the biggest pain in the arse is not being able to get anything sent from abroad....that f'ing annoys me the most!!!

• a friend if mine just got a package delivered via DHL from USA, directly to his door.....with some winter clothes etc.

I wonder if the courier stuff works again, without to much hassle.

Even that it's pricy, just one package with some few items pays for itself, (with a phone or something valuable inside.....I'm not sure mags and ammo will go through though hahaha).

Anyway, with the euro at 130, many of the items here in Argentina is actually equal priced or even cheaper than Europe.

I also checked stanwell pipes....they are about same here as in Europe.

• Official Post

I am on the DHL mailing list because I use it to mail documents to the US from time to time; I am client of the Microcentro and the Palermo Office. They are still working but with longer delivery times. As a reference, the service I used to use, the cheapest one, was 2 working days before quarantine and it's now 7 days.

At the beginning on April, they were offering the pickup option since you cannot go there in person to dispatch:

Toward the 3 week of April they sent another email informing that they have closed most locations and only three are still operating:

Earlier they also emailed to inform me to safety measures introduced to deliver packages:

• I want one time to speak in favor of Argentina: the numbers are related closely to the amount of tests done.....in the very few weeks, basically no tests were done.....now yes......so the graphics is not really putting that into consideration! (In the beginning of the show here, Argentina did laughable 100 test per day).

• I want one time to speak in favor of Argentina: the numbers are related closely to the amount of tests done.....in the very few weeks, basically no tests were done.....now yes......so the graphics is not really putting that into consideration! (In the beginning of the show here, Argentina did laughable 100 test per day).

What exactly does the Argentine test involve? I heard if you're male, they just grab your balls and tell you to cough.

• Transvestites aren't included in the figures.

Talking about the person grabbing my balls and lifting them up from floor, (without help), and telling me to cough.....male or female?

• serafina thanks......the laugh I'm bringing u, u can get by watching our president speak, (on right now)

Points to look at:

First chart: Argentina together with Chile and Brazil........(numbers.....both population and tests done).

Second: look at how tanned he look...

• Official Post

Why isn't any of the people on camera wearing a mask? The journalists sitting in the audience are (the camera was showing the public while waiting for the politicians to show up).

And the arm grabbing was evident! I thought of you throughout the whole act. I had never seen his conferences before. I watched only the ones the Italian Prime Minister gave. He is a real statesman and good looking (plus, his suits are always tasteful and impeccable, showing great craftsmanship). He has gotten quite a (female) following during the quarantine. It must also be noted that his colleagues aren't so refined nor gracious, so it's an easy win.

Giuseppe-Conte.jpg