Cacerolazo in Buenos Aires against the liberation of hundreds of criminals!

There are 46 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 7,958 times. The latest Post () was by Rice.

• Official Post

LA NACION - Cárceles bonaerenses: desde el 17 de marzo salieron de prisión 2244 presos, 439 de ellos, por el riesgo de Covid-19 - http://www.lanacion.com.ar/2360195

We joined tonight’s cacerolazo for the first time ever! We are beyond outraged. A violence victim has been killed by her former partner who was just released from prison because of the Corona-break given to hundreds of prisoners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• It's just one small very clear prove of what is going on!!!!

The news channels all say it's fake news blablabla.......even that it's already confirmed and totally proved that around 2300 prisoners have exited the prisons, many rapist, killers and and and.....but it's fake news.......

The big fat underlip, creepy teeth, (lower), creepy nose, creepy smile, creepy teeth,(upper) , creepy anything is going to go down with a huge revolt, if u ask me!

By the minute, I disguise him more....and the proof why I disguise him is more obvious than ever....

Many of the released have already committed serious crimes......

• Also don't forget that the word ''saqueo'' can not be used, instead they are'' robos piranias''

I don't know about you folks, but back in my day when 8, 10, 12 people enter a supermarket and rob the hell out of the place was considered a saqueo.....

• @JAN, which news are calling it fake news. All the TV I saw yesterday was showing prisoners who were out and seemingly reoffended. I know Alberto called it fake news, but I think the media has been showing the truth of the situation, no?

it's amazing how quickly it backfired on the government. It seems criminals are going to be criminals. Some of them are out 5 minutes and are at it again. It would be hilarious if not for the gravity of their crimes.

• Official Post

it's amazing how quickly it backfired on the government. It seems criminals are going to be criminals. Some of them are out 5 minutes and are at it again. It would be hilarious if not for the gravity of their crimes.

I put this to the table last night and was roundly rebuked. It was the judges, they said and not the government that released the prisoners!

Not the government, they said. No sir!

• Semigoodlooking ....The usual suspects, C5N, CRONICA, página 12 hahaha nothing new there.....s

Splinter ......yes amazing how to put the blame on alby......he is just the president, nothing more hahaha!

How can he be responsible for the general security of a country or the billion purchases the state does....

There is a dirty plan behind what is happening, it's more clear than ever!

• I think Iran did it too, but it's besides the point really.

If I was paranoid I would suggest this is a big plan to essentially create a political dictatorship in Argentina at worst. At best, it could be seen as a full frontal attack on the middle class.

• Keep people locked down, using COVID-19 as the perfect excuse.
    • Extend it through the winter because, of course, the virus is worse in colder weather.
    • Allow the economy to crumble so the government can buy out vulnerable infrastructure and companies.
    • Allow crime to run rampant, spreading fear (notice the clear increase in crime over the last week?)
    • Have a growing control over people, where they go, how they move, etc.
    • Keep the lower economic classes on side through 10,000 pesos that will keep them in drugs and beer (talk of this payment again in June... where does the money come from? Well printing money, making that 10,000 pesos less valuable by the day).
    • Have total control over international travel, even to the extent of seeking to shut it down entirely.
    • That control over movement seems to largely involve the middle class. Are they policing movements in and around the villas?

Why the things above are happening is open for debate, but what is not in doubt is the fact ALL those things are happening. I am sure some of your can even think of other things to add to the list. Honestly, if I didn't have kids tied to this country I would be leaving Argentina ASAP.

• I think one think need to be added: yesterday they incorporate 390 police officers that was suspended from the force the last year's.......

Hahaha to hilarious.....

If u cannot see the way we are going, I cannot help u!

Alby is a dirty rat, as dirty as gets! Campora and the queen and gang is getting more in power than ever, look new minister appointed yesterday.....alby is the good cop, trying to save the country, and in the meantime the dirty bunch are slowly but surely taking over the country........this is not speculation or paranoia, it's happening live for your eyes!!!!

• @JAN

Amazing. In many countries, and certainly most democracies, freeing prisoners and re-employing cops that are dirty, incompetent, or both would be enough to bring down a president or prime minister. It would certainly make a second term all but impossible. Here, we're banging pots and pans and in three years all will be forgotten and the rats will be back in power.

I don't buy into the global conspiracies about COVID-19, but it is becoming clear all the conspiracies in Argentina are not conspiracies at all. The virus is a convenience for the government and some VERY shady things are happening. Alberto has even made it clear he does not care about the economy during this time... of course, hiding it behind the greater good for the health system.

In your opinion @JAN , what's the endgame here?

• Keep people locked down, using COVID-19 as the perfect excuse.
    • Extend it through the winter because, of course, the virus is worse in colder weather.
    • Allow the economy to crumble so the government can buy out vulnerable infrastructure and companies.
    • Allow crime to run rampant, spreading fear (notice the clear increase in crime over the last week?)
    • Have a growing control over people, where they go, how they move, etc.
    • Keep the lower economic classes on side through 10,000 pesos that will keep them in drugs and beer (talk of this payment again in June... where does the money come from? Well printing money, making that 10,000 pesos less valuable by the day).
    • Have total control over international travel, even to the extent of seeking to shut it down entirely.
    • That control over movement seems to largely involve the middle class. Are they policing movements in and around the villas?
    • So, 390 shitty coppers given their jobs back... more to come? Surely.
    • As reported on the other forum, CFK managed to get one of her cronies into the leadership role of ANSeS... which controls around 40% of all the wealth in Argentina.
    • Aaannnd, political prisoners released (I forgot about that one, thanks @JAN)

I hate talking like this because I often think it's putting the cart before the horse. However, I think for expats, it's time to at least have a serious backup plan for leaving Argentina. I know that's not possible right now, but I am going to have a contingency (i.e. save enough money) so if I need to move in the future I can do it. To be clear, things will have to get a whole lot worse - like Venezuela - for me to leave, but I think there are a lot of things happening that people should be worried about.

Interestingly, CFK stole from the country in a big way and probably has designs on doing so again. However, I think she is far more dangerous than being a thief. I think she is a megalomaniac, on the extreme left in the way Hitler was on the extreme right, and wants to be a dictator. The money is not the important thing to her, but she uses the stolen money to keep her followers onside. It's a means to an end for her. I fear Argentina may one day wish CFK only wanted to steal money from them.

• Semigoodlooking ......yea I think it's quite clear what is going on now.......and let's not forget: during just 5 months the great alby managed to get basically ALL "political" prisoners released or in home arrest in their huge mansions......all of course multimillionaires.....

Many said alby would be a marionette....... nobody knew if that would be so, but now we see that it was really the case......

Never wondered why the queen is so quite for months????? To no generate attention, but slowly move in with her goons, as it's happening now!

I must say, I don't believe they will manage their plan totally......still around 50% normal thinking people..... They will not allow this to happen......and mainly because Argentina is bankrupt....there is no more stuff to distribute....it's over.....the state cannot dig down in a money tank, nothing there......and the crime and insecurity will solve itself....the hard way!

It can be in no countries interest to have killers and rapists running around the street in the name of humanity....nature will start dealing with this if it start to get worse....

I just read a post:

The ones home that goes out, goes to prison, and the ones in prison go out and home......it's so twisted to think about....U could actually be jailed.......and at same time multiple offenders are released..... perverted!

Beside that the prisoners does not have a "home" to quarantine in.....unless its with the family they beat violate or kill.....

• Official Post

I had this discussion last night but was voted out because I asked where the hell will he get the money to rescue the economy, bearing in mind that the country is 300 billion USD in debt?

Surely no one can now deny that the cure is going to devastate most small. medium and large businesses.

If you have a minute, listen to this learned gentleman:

• Official Post

[user='142']I know Alberto called it fake news, but I think the media has been showing the truth of the situation, no?

Unfortunately, like many other times this will be meaningless. Proving the wrongness or absurdity or lack of substantially has never gotten you anywhere in this country.

And I am saying this not just in relationship to this government or this party, it's like a national trait. An Argentinian is always right, even when proven wrong.

• Official Post

Argentina is the only country in the entire world that has done this. The government hasn't even given an explanation that makes any sense at all.

It's completely bizarre.

Like many other times. Except this time the World is busing with their own s**t and this seems to be the perfect time to did all naught stuff with a full license-to-kill.

Honestly, if I didn't have kids tied to this country I would be leaving Argentina ASAP.

Last night we were talking Canada. What would have in mind?