Dominic Raab

There are 23 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 4,607 times. The latest Post () was by JAN.

• What we are enduring is so much less. Stay inside and watch Netflix instead of risking your life?

I am not speaking of myself or my household Rice, but the millions that are living from paycheck to paycheck, with several mouths to feed, and supplies lines being disrupted. I'm saying this country and this world will need to suck it up and go back to work, regardless of covid 19.

• I am not speaking of myself or my household Rice, but the millions that are living from paycheck to paycheck, with several mouths to feed, and supplies lines being disrupted. I'm saying this country and this world will need to suck it up and go back to work, regardless of covid 19.

I think the next two weeks figures will be crucial. If there's no large rise then hopefully some restrictions will be lifted especially for those not living or working in the capital.

Coming back from the countryside yesterday I noticed a more lackadaisical approach taken by the police at the roadblock into town. No questions asked as to where we had been just a quick glance at our DNI's.

• i'm ......or say someone I know, taking dog walking along the empty highway by me, 10 km per day.......no cars, no people close, and the police and COT, easy going as UK Man say.......thank God....for my friend.

Friday when I went to shop at 6.30 am, huge police control just around block.....they told me not to use highway and just use another street!

Coto is some 7 km away from my house, so I normally use the highway as the quickest way.