Nota de una empresa de USA a su personal en Argentina
It has been brought to our attention by several officials visiting our office in Buenos Aires that offensive language is commonly used by our spanish speaking staff. Such behavior, in addition to violating our policy, is highly unprofessional and offensive to both visitors and staff.
All personnel will immediatly adhere to the following rules:
1. Words like carajo, la puta madre o me da en el quinto forro de las pelotas and other such expressions will not be tolerated or used for emphasis or dramatic effect, no matter how heated a discussion may become.
2. You will not say la cagó when someone makes a mistake, or lo están cagando a pedos if you see someone being reprimended, or qué cagada when a major mistake has been made. All forms and derivations of the verb cagar are utterly innapropiate and unacceptable in our environment.
3. No project manager, section head or administrator under any circumstances will be referred as hijo de mil puta, forro, sorete, es una mierda or es una bosta.
4. Lack of determination will not be referred to as falta de huevos nor will persons who lack initiative be referred to as cagón de mierda, pelotudo or boludo.
5. Unusual or creative ideas offered by management are not to be referred as pajas mentales or pelotudeces.
6. Do not say cómo hincha las pelotas nor qué denso de mierda if a person is persistent; do not add cagó fuego, if a colleague is going through a difficult situation. Furthermore, you must not say cagamos (refer to item #2) nor nos rompieron el orto when a matter becomes excessively complicated.
7. When asking someone to leave you alone, you must not say andate a la concha de tu hermana nor should you ever substitute "May I help you?" with ¿Qué mierda querés?
8. Under no circunstances should you ever call your elderly industrial partners viejos chotos.
9. Do not say me chupa un huevo when a relevant project is presented to you, nor should you ever answer sobame el nabo when your assistance is required.
10.You should never call partners as puto de mierda or vieja tortillera; the sexual behavior of our staff is not to be discussed in terms suchs as viejo trolo, la mira con cariño or mariquita.
11. Last but not least, after reading this note, please don´t say me la paso por el orto. Just keep it clean and dispose of it properly.