Goverment buys for 574 million peso food

There are 114 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 20,206 times. The latest Post () was by UK Man.

• What's 80 billion pesos in dollars, around 500 million? I know someone who was accepted and is supposed to be getting the money tomorrow, or maybe was today. I will check to see the situation and if they got paid.

I have been hearing today about Alberto apparently keeping the country on lockdown so many companies will start going down and the state can buy them for cheap. I heard this from a family member and haven't chased it down yet. Is there any truth to this?

• I just checked and the person who was accepted to receive the money will apparently get it some time between today and May 5. What I find interesting is it was supposed to help people through the lockdown. At the time it was launched, the lockdown was supposed to end in early April. When my friend applied, he was told the money would arrive the end of April/early May. It's good people get it eventually, but I know many people who needed that money ASAP back at the start of the month.

As for the other story, my family member told me a politician is complaining about this and claims to have been present at meetings where the government discussed keeping the quarantine to let companies fail. It sounds extremely conspiratorial to me, which is why I didn't both doing any deep search for this story. I though maybe @JAN would been on it to shed some light.

• my guess is that the have been giving the 10.000 to the ones they always give out to.....no idea of how many that is......but for sure they didn't give it to all 8 million.....or only on the paper....

Your idea about alby plan......just by hearing it I would put a bet on it!!!

He is heading for total control, not even one airline beside aa will be left....

So will be same with other industries and companies.....

Alby may though have made a miscalculation.......some parts of country population will not accept a left wing dictatorship similar to Venezuela.....the release of prisoners is a clear sign of the road ahead......some parts of population will resist.....never get boring here or?

• Official Post

Even they can't be trusted......as bad as the politicians, lawyers and just about everyone else. ^^

Talking about lawyers... I have a lawyer that helped me requesting a record for a client. Now I have another client who needs ten copies of the same record. On the request form (now online) you can select 10 in the quantity box. However, she now wants 10x the money. Which is 15,000 pesos. Of course I didn’t foresee this and I had quoted the client her usual fee.
    She says she would need to make ten certified copies of the supporting records. I told her I don’t think that’s the case since it is ONE request. I tried to call the government office issuing the certificate but they are not picking up the phone.

I thought lawyers were paid by the hour. 🤔

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Official Post

I have some wiggle room, but not 10x my original quote. The lawyer said that we can come to an agreement, but 1) she is not even sure she will have to sustain 10x the costs 2) she can do it online exceptionally due to the lockdown, so even less work for the lawyer 3) she knows how much I quoted (1x) and should realized I can’t meet at 5x. She’d need to verify the costs and make me a reasonable offer.

Meanwhile, I am starting to look elsewhere...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Splinter ........and imagine this: all the ones turned down, both for the 10k and the loan, they can then authorize on the sidelines......would be funny to see if they revealed all names and DNI of the ones that got it.......guess there would be loads without bank accounts and loads John Doe with funny addresses!!!!

Wouldn't be first time this happens.....

• and imagine this: all the ones turned down, both for the 10k and the loan, they can then authorize on the sidelines......would be funny to see if they revealed all names and DNI of the ones that got it.......guess there would be loads without bank accounts and loads John Doe with funny addresses!!!!

Wouldn't be first time this happens

And I thought the USA was the only corrupted country!!!!!

• daniel .........I worked many years in banking, by a US bank......what I have seen and heard, I could write a book about....

Actually I should apply for a job here in Argentina to teach them tricks hahaha.....

• daniel .........I worked many years in banking, by a US bank......what I have seen and heard, I could write a book about....

Actually I should apply for a job here in Argentina to teach them tricks hahaha.....

Nip round to the local branch of the Campora.

They will listen attentively and offer you at least Chairmanship of the lcal branch.

You will be their hero!

• Adri went for the 10k handout for all three of us, as well as the interest-free loan, but we were turned down for not meeting the criteria.

It seems that if you spend more on your card than you're invoicing, you're not eligible, so they already know everything about you.

Yesterday my real estate friend told me he was also turned down for both.....

Reason, even that he belongs to the group by AFIP, A-D I think it is, he declared to high income, (paying taxes on that amount!), To be eligible for the loan and 10k.

So basically someone doing a lot black deals on the side, have better cards and more money of course!!!!

Worth having in mind!!!!