Coronavirus around the world

There are 1,097 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 149,760 times. The latest Post () was by Rice.

• Official Post

Splinter .....at same time the well off civilized, stable, wealthy countries have decided enough is enough.....it's just totally absurd!!!

It's a question of balance, which is why I posted those Tweets. It's from one extreme to the other and one has to ask, how many of those people around the pool in Missouri will come away infected and how many more will it spread to?

Whilst I agree that in Argentina the isolation is becoming a joke, especially not even being able to go for a walk, those people in Missouri are showing a startling level of ignorance.

Okay, they put a sign up, but that says it all really, when you look at the big picture.

• Splinter ......I start to have my doubts about who are the stupid and who are the clever!

From the people on the photo, I guess around zero will die.....the highest risk is the spread.....which has been going around minimum 6 months, maybe even a year or two....

Similar to here in the villa......the virus just arrived there and spread during last week????? Highly doubt it!!!!

As I said earlier, I would seriously say everyone have already been exposed to it, or the majority.

Funny enough worldwide the whole risk group have now been circled into poor, black and vulnerable.....how convenient!!!

The focus now on the villas is such a cheap populist mascarade.....after 6 months suddenly because 3 piqueteros die, it's a virus of the poor!!!!

The restrictions are an absolute joke and perverted!!! It's now used to take control of the country and make sure everyone become a sucker of the state!

• Official Post

@JAN

The three people who died in the villas weren't just piqueteros, they were community leaders in their 50s with no underlying health issues.

We all know that the villas have largely been left to fend for themselves as practically no-go zones for years and years and this is the result.

I would also dispute that this issue is being used as a political football or populist issue and it's right that it's being brought to everyone's attention. The living conditions in these villas are horrendous.

• The whole ideas is to keep them poor yet subsidised just enough, so that they'll for them.

Thats it exactly

Keep them poor and dependent on subsidies

That way they will keep voting for you

Apparently a few years ago either Macri or Larreta wanted to asphalt the roads in the Villa next to retiro train station.

They residents didn't let the machinery in.

Can t possibly be true ...... Sorry its Argentina and probably is

• @JAN

The three people who died in the villas weren't just piqueteros, they were community leaders in their 50s with no underlying health issues.

We all know that the villas have largely been left to fend for themselves as practically no-go zones for years and years and this is the result.

I would also dispute that this issue is being used as a political football or populist issue and it's right that it's being brought to everyone's attention. The living conditions in these villas are horrendous.

not true!!!!

The first that died, had serious health issues, was diabetic and had other issues also!

The two others , no idea, but I'm ready to put an open bet on that they were also with health issues......but still string enough to stabd at 9. Julio and fuck up everyones life!!!!

• @JAN

not true!!!!

The first that died, had serious health issues, was diabetic and had other issues also!

The two others , no idea, but I'm ready to put an open bet on that they were also with health issues......but still string enough to stabd at 9. Julio and fuck up everyones life!!!!

• after a quick Google search:

First dead was Ramona....... diabético, overweight and with several health issues.

Víctor Giracoy, diabetic, overweight and several ongoing health issues.....

Augustin Navarro who yesterday in the age of 57, had multiple years of respiratory sickness behind him!

Anyway Ramona and Victor did not die of hunger!!! The whole populist bullshit just falls apart by the minute!!!

Or to be more direct: if they would have left half of what was on the plate, they could have spent it to the hungering people and thereby increased their own health and life expectancy......but they preferred their dumb ass fake save the world strategy fed by the populist leaders!!!!

Dreadful!

So Splinter , the Danish fact checker just shot down ur statement: that they were perfectly healthy, not true!!!😉

• UK Man ..... exactly.....

As I asked before:

Could someone please explain me why the contaminantion and spreading in the villas happened last week???? The logic I cannot really understand!

Assuming that they have been the ones in the highest risk group because of poor this and that, how can it be they are the last ????? Does not make any sense!

The only sense and logic is, right now is a good moment to come up with that argument, so that u can keep the quarantine going in eternity!!!!

To see which tricks are used by these bunch of scintifiKKos is obvious to even a blind!!!!

• UK Man ..... exactly.....

As I asked before:

Could someone please explain me why the contaminantion and spreading in the villas happened last week???? The logic I cannot really understand!

Assuming that they have been the ones in the highest risk group because of poor this and that, how can it be they are the last ????? Does not make any sense!

The only sense and logic is, right now is a good moment to come up with that argument, so that u can keep the quarantine going in eternity!!!!

To see which tricks are used by these bunch of scintifiKKos is obvious to even a blind!!!!

• Official Post

Well, they still died didn't they? A little sympathy for their loved ones maybe?

The reason we know more about infections in the villas is because testing in those places began later than most places as far as I know.

• Goes without saying it's sad for those they leave behind. However I'm afraid I now believe sod all of what I read and hear about what goes on in Argentina....the weather forecast is quite accurate at times it has to be said.

• Well, they still died didn't they? A little sympathy for their loved ones maybe?

The reason we know more about infections in the villas is because testing in those places began later than most places as far as I know.

Splinter ...

Come on, u need to do better than that!!!!

Because they started testing there later, the average incubation time of 5 days got increased to 2.5 months?????

The testing have nothing to do with it!

Beside that, if it was really just 2 braincells people running the country, they would have focused on exactly those vulnerable spots and not nazify a whole country!!!

The writing on the walk get clearer by the second!!!

• You are lucky you are living in USA

@JAN....At my age and my family history I most likely will not live to see some of the long term effects of covid-19. I just hope I am granted enough time to finish my last project that I started a couple of years ago. I hope you are right about living in the USA, can't imagine what it might be like in other countries.