IIIIIINCREEEEDIBLE.....

• Thought I have heard and seen it all......but no......please, put on your headphones and listen to this 8D Music...... beyond anything I have ever listened too......

There are more on YouTube....

But try this one first......with earphones, important!

Don't wanna think about how ur brain would deal with this under drugs......

PENTATONIX 8D

CRAAAAAZY!!!!

• Semigoodlooking ....

I think it's the age difference....I'm just about 50 n u r middle 30 I hear.....

I'm still loading CD s in my CD player..... hahaha....I'm not to much up-to-date.....

Also in computer stuff I'm really lost....I think my daughter of 5 know more telephone, computer tricks than me.....!!!

I fear I will need to get some high-tech earphones from Europe next time someone visits me.....in 2049 when they lift the quarantine hahaha....

I cannot wait to listen to some of my old music in 8D, Jean Michel Jarre, enya, enigma etc. and all that other old school electronic music......

Jean Michel Jarre I Will never forget after witnessing his show in Paris 14. july 1989, celebration of the 200 year of Bastille.

I think he was one of the first in this music style I guess.....

• I listened to the Jean Michel Jarre and did not find it that impressive as the other ones. No idea why.

Might be because the newer music is already made in 8D and therefore have a wider spectrum. The older stuff they remaster and it seems like it doesn't get that impressive..... listened to other of my old favorites also....same story.