A disappointed Argentine pensioner

There are 9 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,885 times. The latest Post () was by UK Man.

• Official Post

Found this on Facebook and it sadly ticks all the boxes.

• yes it saids a lot!

But I wanna be honest: the old people have also themself a part of the guilt.....they led the country where it is! I was a loooong journey, not just 4 years or 13 years!!!!

The Argentine are very flexible in their way of living and accepting wrong stuff.......if it doesn't harm me, I don't care! The country have a majority bobos, that's why bobos are running the country.....they were democratically elected according to Constitucion!!! That one of the biggest cronies and her gang members, the most dirty u can find are running the country is not just a coincidence... specially since they got reelected, actually all have been happening during my 10 year stay here.......not over a 100 year period!!!

As I say, and many argis, older ones say: there is just one solution to this!

• and who is trolling now?????

Hahaha

Ok........as a start: strip a LOT of people of their rights! Convicted, in prison etc., No right to vote! Secondly strip anyone the right to exercise ANY public position, job, political party or or or, if convicted. Also strip people without any contribution to the country, unemployed piqueteros........

That would be a start!

U would have limited the people with rights by half already!!!!

Then outsource the crucial parts of the decision making of this country to another party.......outsource any legal part of the country also, courts, judges etc.

You would have cut of the rotten corrupted part of the country that way!

• Splinter ..... exactly....

But u actually also have many people in public positions that are convicted.......absurd! I Denmark f.ex. I doubt u will ever be working for the state if u have been convicted....

So I don't only talk about Parliament members, presidents etc.......but any worker by the state.

But look at some top people from here, Boudou, Anibal Fernandez, all syndicate top people etc etc. All getting state money direct or indirect even that convicted of crimes!

And the judges the worst.....oyarbide have actually admitted many of his wrong doings etc, but continue to cash huge amounts.....

• serafina ......and that in Italy..... impossible hahaha......

Don't u say like this: Argentina is a mix of the Italian corruption and the spanish laziness....

Here I would bet a load of the Parliament or Congress members are convicted of something.....tax evasion, corruption, drunk driving or or or.....

It's just not a good message to send out to people.......

I remember my banking years by an American investment bank........the due diligence of the employees......holy crap......just a small gift could put u in deep trouble and make u loose your license and job!!!! A conviction of ANYTHING, would ban you for life working in the financial sector!!!!

But here it seems more like a criteria to get a higher position......be able to show u r corrupted so that u fit into the system.....

Doubt a dead honest person would last long.....