Corona virus

There are 1,240 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 195,344 times. The latest Post () was by Rice.

• so today they started applying some new measures in ezeiza in regard to the corona virus......great! Why not wait another week instead of being so aggressive? (I'm being extremely sarcastic!!!!).

The inbound flights during last 2 months have already brought it here......don't worry!!!!! To start the new measures now is a joke, sorry!

What is so difficult in doing this: ANY arrival in Argentina need to fill in a form with his DNI/passport number and registered address where he is to be found, according to official register of locals or hotel/accommodation address for tourists!

The country will get a bad surprise very soon........

I think we can already order the t-shirts and banners with "justicia para xxx" ......freaking Muppet country!!!!

The "not arrival" of the virus in South America and Africa has nothing to do with reality........how can anyone be so ignorant to believe that a country, and city with DIRECT flights from Italy and other flights from China over the last month's have not brought anyone in with the virus......

2 weeks ago two friends from me came from Amsterdam to visit........guess what......the plane was FULL with Chinese...... probably they used KLM, Amsterdam to avoid some control points and carantena!!!!!

• I cannot stop thinking how INCREDIBLE lucky Argentina and their economy have been during the holidays, that absolutely not a single case of coronavirus have been detected..........don't make me laugh please

Imagine the impact a corona fear would cause to the traveling and holiday spending......not to talk about the general comfort of the people at the moment....

• It's unreasonable to think that Corona Virus won't make it to Argentina. It's a question of when, not if. And then it becomes a matter of containment as well as public reaction.

• In the US, the CDC is just telling people not to cough or sneeze on others and to wash their hands frequently - - even to elbow-bump rather than shake hands - - which makes me wonder if anyone is telling Argentines to curb the traditional air-kiss?

• It's unreasonable to think that Corona Virus won't make it to Argentina. It's a question of when, not if. And then it becomes a matter of containment as well as public reaction.

No, it's already here, obviously!!!!

Its just incredible that people cannot put 2 n 2 together!

U have large population and descendants from Italy and spain, traveling heavily during holiday season...... on top u have a chinese population also coming back from chinese new year, and on top of that Argentina is a top destination for many travellers from USA and Europe! And seriously u think it hasn't arrived??????

When I talk to people or read comments from articles from newspapers f.ex., I'm shocked about the stupidity and ignorance......

Lets make this clear again: question is not whether ME, MYSELF OR I will die of corona virus, question is whether it is spreading and u urself are helping with the spreading though ur stupidity and/or ignorance! I think anyone of us would have an old relative, sick friend, child or other with weak immune system at the moment.....that would be the victim!!!!

small side story:

Friend of mine from Hamburg fell on a ladder last year and broke some small bone in leg, no big deal, a minor chirurgical job......which was done successfully......though the wound did not heal well and got infected......guy is now singing with Michael Jackson!!!!

A multi resistant bacteria had infected area and he never recovered! Keep in mind Hamburg is probably one of the best places in the world to get an infection or get sick.......top technology and very far in medical issues concerning viruses etc.

• Splinter ........ dreadful........

I don't even "kiss", salute that way with my best of best friends.......and even hugging we don't do.......

A few times women have insisted and I needed to give in.....the latest yesterday......im such a schmuck......

• Never fear. The amazing dotard, Donald Trump the man who fired half of the US's epidemic preparedness team and the head of the Pandemic team, and scaled back CDC budgets, now says " it's all but under control". While the CDC is forcing the moron to recognize that this is serious stuff. [deadly serious] There may be a cure for Corona but there is no cure for stupidity.

Political Correctness is a doctrine, recently fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and promoted by a sick mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by clean end!

• The Minister of health in Germany have just declared this a medical emergency that is turning into a serious Threat! Several parts of Germany is preparing for Lock Downs of parts and cities of Germany!!!!

At the same time the health minister of Argentina have just declared that it's all under control and since there is no infected in Argentina, nothing to worry about!!!!!

• Official Post

The Minister of health in Germany have just declared this a medical emergency that is turning into a serious Threat! Several parts of Germany is preparing for Lock Downs of parts and cities of Germany!!!!

At the same time the health minister of Argentina have just declared that it's all under control and since there is no infected in Argentina, nothing to worry about!!!!!

Part of the national ‘if ain’t broke don’t fix it’ strategy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• yea great or?

It could be the motto and slogan of the country: never learn!!!!

At least we know that Argentina is more and better prepared than Germany, Italy or USA......don't worry!!!!