Mi Argentina app

There are 15 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Splinter.

• I discovered that you can now keep a digital copy of your DNI, driving license and car cedular on your phone using the Mi Argentina app.

https://www.argentina.gob.ar/interior/dni-en-tu-celular

https://www.facebook.com/mi.argentina.gob.ar/

Wrong!!!!

It's odd, but as soon as I installed the app, I had a funny feeling it wouldn't work - and it didn't, because you have to receive an email to validate the account, but that email never arrives.

Just like the PIM app for paying for goods, it simply goes around in circles on a highway to nowhere.

There's no help page either, except for a chat bot which serves zero purpose. So this is the second useless app from the government, which doesn't surrpise me one bit.

Edit:

It turns out that this is only for people who have a new DNI since last November but nowhere on the site does it mention that.

https://www.minutouno.com/nota…lular-les-sirve-muy-pocos

But:

¿Quiénes pueden tramitarlo?

Todos los ciudadanos, nacionales y extranjeros con residencia temporal o permanente vigente mayores de 14 años que realicen un nuevo ejemplar de DNI tarjeta y quieran portar el DNI en tu celular junto al resto de sus aplicaciones.

• and need to validate account with taking pics through the app, of ur face.......tried 100 times....tell me to shave beard to be able to validate..... I had beard 25 years......don't think I'm gonna shave it of!!!

• and need to validate account with taking pics through the app, of ur face.......tried 100 times....tell me to shave beard to be able to validate..... I had beard 25 years......don't think I'm gonna shave it of!!!

Maybe you can just walk at the Renaper and validate it in person.

• serafina ....I like how u slip in the word "just" hahahaha......

Maybe I just stop by a bank and open a bank account at same time....or some other public office to-do stuff.... hahaha..

I think I "just" forget the app....

• I think I might just do that and see what occurs.

Dont forget your helicopter certificate and your confirmation from the embassy of Uganda, that you have NOT been living in their country at any time ..... with that papers u r in and out in minutes!!!

• Update

I finally managed to validate my account, more by accident than design, but now it won't accept my bike cedula number from the physical card.

It's a good idea in principle, but just a shame that it doesn't work in real life. The whole idea is that you can present the app to the police because it works offline.

:beatdeadhorse:

Fail!

• hahaha...what a surprise!!!!!

I drive a lot car and use the peaje a lot with the peaje pass.......I had a few discussions now and then with the people in the booth, when the thingy doesn't open automatically.......several times they say I'm not authorized, I have no sticker, number is wrong, there is no money in account and and and.........one day I had some spare time and went to the website to try to open my account info......I managed after hours.......turns out someone have changed my patente in the system......so one digit is wrong!!!!! The whole system collapses with small errors like that. Same thing is the case with my seguro for my motorcycle......my dni number is wrong in one digit!!!!!!

Seems like just writing a number of is difficult for some of the monos in charge!!!!

(I know 100% that I supplied correct info to start with).

• I really need the digital DNI now because I've stuck the exemption certificate on the bike windshield and all I want to do is flash my mobile phone at the many police checkpoints.

The only way to obtain a digital DNI in the Mi Argentina app is to receive an activation code which can be obtained by visiting a registry in person (Renaper).

Clearly that's not possible at the moment, however an emergency system is in place by emailing consultas@renaper.gob.ar who may or may not send the code.

I've just done that, so let's see.

https://www.argentina.gob.ar/interior/dni

• Splinter .....

Just make color copies of all papers, DNI, drivers license, cedula verde, insurance, then plastify it.......that way u have all papers waterproof by u, ready to show. Of course keep the original by u if they start to bitch around!

I always have copies of my DNI in my car and the other important papers, in case I forget to bring my papers.....