Dog number 11....another nail in the Argentina coffin.

There are 6 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,502 times. The latest Post () was by daniel.

• The other day while out at the countryside place I heard a passing motorbike slowing down outside our entrance. It soon revved up and went away....must have an engine problem I thought. Seconds later lots of distressed dog crying started and our dogs ran barking to the entrance....I immediately knew what had happened as this wasn't the first time.

I went to the gate and sure enough a puppy was there to greet me. That was Thursday and as she hasn't left us I guess she's here to stay.

WP-20200119-009.jpg

• UK Man

Changed the title of the thread from “Dog number 11....another nail in the coffin.” to “Dog number 11....another nail in the Argentina coffin.”.
    • Official Post

Well, I thought they killed your eleventh dog. 8|8| Phew! I am glad this is quite the opposite and that your dog family is getting larger!

What's her name? Are those scars on her face or just browner marks?

• give me ur address and I bring four cats by......😁

One cat is more than enough thanks.....we love her to bits.

Well, I thought they killed your eleventh dog. 8|8| Phew! I am glad this is quite the opposite and that your dog family is getting larger!

What's her name? Are those scars on her face or just browner marks?

Even though it's a dirt road with holes and ruts they still drive past as if they're on a race track....especially those in double cabin pick-ups. The grounds are surrounded by a wire mesh fence but a couple of the dogs can still jump it which is worrying.

She's called Peki....the wife named her that for some reason. :/