Sean Connery's last trip to Buenos Aires

There are 3 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,218 times. The latest Post () was by UK Man.

• You guys can decide for yourself if its a true story.....

Sean Connery was in Buenos Aires filming a few years back, and bragged to the entourage that despite being close to 80 years of age, he could still have sex 3 times a night.

Kristina via her network of spies heard about the story and was intrigued, especially as Nestor was not performing in the bedroom. A meeting was arranged in the Alvear Palace and they talked for many hours about everything from the Malvinas to the Scottish input into Argentine economic development. As the meeting was about to break up, Kristina pulled Sean aside and said, "Sean, if I'm not being too forward, I have heard these stories about your lovemaking prowess and I'd love to have sex with you. Let’s go back to my house; we could have a lot of fun.

So they went back to the Casa Rosada. After a couple of drinks they went off to bed and had an hour of mad passionate sex together.

Afterwards, Sean says, "If you think that was good, let me shleep for half an hour, and we can have better shex. But while I'm shleeping, hold my testicles in your left hand and my wee man in your right hand".

Kristina was a bit perplexed, but says "Okay".

He sleeps for half an hour awakens, and they have even better sex than before.

Then Sean says, "Kris that was wonderful. But if you let me shleep for an hour, we can have the besht shex yet. You'll have to......."

“I know Sean. You want me to hold on to your royal jewels. No problem , querido".

Kristina complies with the routine. The results are absolutely mind blowing.

Once it's all over, they have a drink, Sean lights a cigarette and Kris asks "Sean, tell me, me holding your private parts after sex - does it really stimulate that much?"

Sean replies, "No, not at all Kristina, but the last time I shlept with an Argentine lass , the bitch stole my bloody wallet."