Alberto the šŸ¤” first accomplishments

There are 260 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 44,620 times. The latest Post () was by Rice.

• did the cadena nacional just start again?????

Listening to aspen and now the Muppet with his Muppet voice is blasting through.....

Disgusting!!!!

• Not at all. But there were many people who voted for Macri in ā€˜15, who simply got tired of waiting for him to turn things around, and gave up. I canā€™t help thinking his loss was at least partially because of his administrationā€™s poor communication about what they were doing, and why.

• for sure!!! I think it's essential to know that the money borrowed was to 75% to cover earlier loans, rollover, debt payments!!!!

On top it was to balance the deficit, which he managed.......now we are in red again!

But seriously, how can anyone really use the term "the inherited situation" ......when it's coming from your own time, (kissalot, cfk and the šŸ¤”). Just outrageous such a statement!!!!

• Not at all. But there were many people who voted for Macri in ā€˜15, who simply got tired of waiting for him to turn things around, and gave up. I canā€™t help thinking his loss was at least partially because of his administrationā€™s poor communication about what they were doing, and why.

Said from Day 1 there was no way he was ever going to do much in four years. It's an impossible task no matter how you communicate it to the public....and let's face it would have to be bad news which is never going to go down well.

Argentina survives on untruths. Even if you get found out nothing will happen anyway.

• Argentina survives on untruths. Even if you get found out nothing will happen anyway.

UK Man , youā€™re talking to someone whose countryā€™s president uttered 16,241 documented untruths in his first 3 years in office, seemingly with no consequences. So I get what youā€™re saying.

But I really feel if Macri, right out of the box, had told the worst news to the people instead of trying to break it to them gradually, he would have had them with him

• but back to the fact: the loans was to cover loans from the kk era......

Today here we are......

Wouldn't it be appropriate to acknowledge that????? That's was just makes me furious.....

The freaking kk trolls talking like the loans that was taken by Macri was new loans...... totally from zero......it wasn't......

Today here we are......

Wouldn't it be appropriate to acknowledge that????? That's was just makes me furious.....

The freaking kk trolls talking like the loans that was taken by Macri was new loans...... totally from zero......it wasn't......

To be expected surely?

Massive change is needed here and I'm not talking politics. The Argentine mindset has to change first and I see no sign of that happening.

Today here we are......

@JAN, repeat to yourself: 16,241. It surprises you that minor countriesā€™ leaders adopt tactics that work in the Big League?

The other tactic that has worked like a charm is to deny everything. Al is trying that one on, too.

• @JAN, repeat to yourself: 16,241. It surprises you that minor countriesā€™ leaders adopt tactics that work in the Big League?

The other tactic that has worked like a charm is to deny everything. Al is trying that one on, too.

Saids more about u as an American, or any other American, than about him!!!! Sorry!!!!

Im in general a narcissist in checking stuff...... sometimes I open mouth before checking, my mistake, but in general I check everything that seems awkward or not right to me......

We are all pigs and try to cut corners, some more, some less.......

If it works out well, continue!

Just like the chorros.......if there is no real risk, why not just continue.

There is no law that forbid people to lie...... or paint a little around...... we have just realized with Trump being cleaned!

So, it's the moral of the people that is in play, not that of Trump!

(To support or not).

• Were I an egomaniacal leader with no morals and no concern for the welfare of my people, I would certainly see what I could get away with. Of course his supporters are as much to blame as he is.

That also goes for people around the world who find him amusing and try to pretend the US isnā€™t sending itself into hell by closing its eyes to his very serious misdeeds. Worldwide repercussions to follow.