Alberto the 🤡 first accomplishments

There are 260 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 44,773 times. The latest Post () was by Rice.

• hahaha.......and we just started.......

I have a feeling this thread could get looooooooooong..........

Just think about when 🤡 steps aside and the real deal starts to rule.......:D

But before that, 🤡 will pardon the cases against the 👑, then she is clean as a whistle......always better that the president cancels the cases, than u decide to do it yourself.......

• its funny when u read the plan of 🤡 and his goons how to play around the default and try to convince the established world that Argentina is serious.....

For sure giving exile to Evo, making public the huge hand out will increase, family is a part of ruling and and and......

I have hard, really hard to believe FMI and rest of world will really take them serious!!!!

You can not play both cards......that was what MM already did.....just in lighter version......

• todays accomplishments:

-Release De Vido and Barrata from prison, (house arrest in their mansions)

De Vido's new prison

-decreto of double severance payment, 180 days, by not justified layoff, (that's basically ANY!!!)

-The retention amounts from agro products is raised from 4 peso per dollar to a fixed percentage of 9%.

(Increase of around 50%)

-The French metrosystem company RATV, steps out of the bidding for running the Buenos Aires metro system. I'm sure they are afraid of earning to much money! Hahaha

Somebody gonna pay the party!!!!!

I'm sure the industry will get a lot better now......as one of the WORST countries in the world to be a business owner.

Also I'm sure the campo are thrilled of paying all the lazy monkeys.

I think around 60-70% of exports is campo related, grains, oils, meat, bi-products etc etc etc. Basically the only true USD income!!!

EDIT: and which usd rate used for the campo, no idea......but I know earlier it was the official......so the producers was forced to change the usd immediately, to the fake rate!!!! No idea if it's still the case!

• serafina ....

My guess would be, no real serious transactions and therefore no real serious quotes! The central bank dictates what they want, and they want it low, to grasp the campo USD!!!!

As I always say, never ever, neither by MM trusted the usd rate to be a real free floated rate!!!!!

Reality is coming.....and my guess is a fixed usd just like earlier, a fake one, and a real one, much much higher.....like double as earlier in the early 👑 days!

Beside that I'm pretty sure the WU thing will not last forever......then ur physical usd that u got, will be back in play 😀

• Argentina will always be a basket case so it's not worth worrying about.

As much as I would hope to see you wrong....You are right.

Political Correctness is a doctrine, recently fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and promoted by a sick mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by clean end!

• th positive news are rolling in on a daily basis......

Something that just came to my mind, or that I very often notice....:

The Argentinian inability to deal with relative numbers and sizes.....

F.ex, if the usd would goes up a peso it would sometimes be "exploding" or similar....and when falling a peso, "imploding"...........a peso change is 1-2%, Nada!!!!!

Also when the news talk about numbers, they forget to add percentage.....f.ex.: "budget increase 100 million".......sounds like a lot, but could be a small percentage....

It's like when grandma Elly loses 5 kilos in a week........before she was 400 kg, now she is 395 kg!!!! It's not really anything that is making a difference.....

Or when a headline say "top fraudsters cheated and stole hundred of thousands usd"...........terrible, but quite unimportant when u think about the queen is supposed to have washed away one years full GDP.......That would be a few hundred billion usd!!!!!

Or the terrible devaluation and the inflation......

If you look at a chart, long term, no real difference......as I posted earlier in other thread, the peso have devalued all its life.... probably around the same as now on average...

Does school not use pie charts, percentage calculations etc to teach in schools????

• for sure something to consider a great accomplishment:

The freeze of the salaries DOES NOT apply to ex-presidents, vice-president or judges!!!!!

As the 🤡 said, "we all need to contribute now in this delicate situation"...... except the ones that has the most and are the most corrupted!!!! And not to forget: the exact responsible for the disastrous situation: the presidents, vices, and judges are the ones exempt!!!!!

• As the 🤡 said, "we all need to contribute now in this delicate situation"......

He should concentrate on getting that message across to the retail sector. They seem to do what they want when it comes to pricing and passing any extra costs they encounter on to the general public. Greedy bastards the lot of them!!

• It’s hard to blame the small businesses. If I had a tiny hardware store whose dueño just raised the rent 20%, and my supplier had to increase my wholesale cost because of the loss of the peso’s value, I’d be forced to increase my prices or lose my business.