I can't stand the heat....can you?

There are 17 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,171 times. The latest Post () was by UK Man.

• It's currently 35c here with a high of 38c forecast for later today,tomorrow and Wednesday. I dread this time of year and April can't come soon enough for me. Worst of all I have to go out in it later this afternoon. ;(

Okay I know it's not like this every day so how do you cope with the heat...love it or hate it?

• Im like u UK Man , I go nuts when it's hot........ anyway right now I just build up my daughters small pool........we both fit in......😀

When u have no important stuff to take care of, it's manageable the heat...... otherwise u r damned!

In a bit I think it's time for the first beer.......

• Im like u UK Man , I go nuts when it's hot........ anyway right now I just build up my daughters small pool........we both fit in......😀

When u have no important stuff to take care of, it's manageable the heat...... otherwise u r damned!

In a bit I think it's time for the first beer.......

Yes I suppose it's all about adapting and organising your life so you don't have to be out in it. Sometimes you just can't avoid it though. I can hack it for a day or two but if as they say we're in for an unusually hot summer then I'm done for. Talking about pools the wife has one of those round ones in the countryside in full sun and she said she was going to clean it and fill it later today. Bugger that!! I'll be watching from my seat in the shade.

• Very sad to report that the air con in the car has gone kaput......

Just had my aircon filter changed in car 2 weeks ago...... first times with 100.000 km...... I'm such an idiot......now it's working like a dream.... some nice Frank Sinatra disc in the player, aircon on, driving through the city..... couldn't care less about anything, or about if Mickey mouse becomes president or whatever.....with Western Union by 87 to the euro...... I can take the heat, the trouble, anything!!!!:D

• We're using the mother in laws old Ford Focus at the moment and have to fill the water reservoir every day. No sign of a leak so God knows what's causing it. The last mechanic who 'fixed it' obviously hadn't a clue either.

• Very sad to report that the air con in the car has gone kaput......

We're using the mother in laws old Ford Focus at the moment and have to fill the water reservoir every day. No sign of a leak so God knows what's causing it. The last mechanic who 'fixed it' obviously hadn't a clue either.

Check to see if the cap is an original or a dodgy one .

It sometimes pays to get the the original ...

In very hot weather you will lose a bit on long journeys.

• I will check it. :thumbup:However as I know bugger all about car mechanics not sure I'll know the difference. We don't do long journeys in it which is probably just as well.

• UK Man , imagine, tomorrow, with the windows stuck, no aircon AND the radio switched on, high level, impossible to switch off, on the public radio channel with the speeches from the inauguration of the 🤡 and the 👑.......that would make him wish for waterboarding or similar weak torture...... hahaha

• yea what a show tomorrow.......

I don't wanna show schadenfreude, but wouldn't it be funny if all the baboons go loco and raid the whole casa rosada hahaha......:D

• It’s going to be really hot on that bike. Can you take a thermos of ice water?

The good part of going motorbike is, it never gets to hot.... unless u r dressed up in leather gear of course!

Even by 40c, on a motorbike u r in a constant brise....... and with angels singing on the streets tomorrow hahaha

• Guess who's not excited about visiting Magic Kingdom tomorrow... X/

Dont worry, u r not the only one..... need to go through city in the morning and return round lunch..... gonna be beautiful......:smiley-on-fire:

• Over 35c here this afternoon and I found it hard going. Although it was actually quite pleasant in the garden when I was out with the dogs half an hour ago thanks to a gentle breeze.

Tomorrow some say it's to be 38c others say 39c...we shall see. Not looking forward to it one little bit.