All about wine

There are 27 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 6,639 times. The latest Post () was by UK Man.

• I agree fully......

I will make another bet here, please someone take it: the whiskey and import alcohol will get more expensive!!!!!! Now, they are priced similar to Europe, a little more, but very similar. Earlier they where multiple times more expensive......if u could find them...... jaegermeister nearly impossible to get 4-5 years ago!

• Im hamstering on all foreign booze at the moment, whiskey, jagermeister etc. I have a funny feeling they are gonna tax the hell out of import booze. Funny to think back, how expensive whiskey and jagermeister was in dollar terms and how incredible cheap they are now.

I remember jagermeister being around 50-70 usd 4-5 years back....now in coto 15 usd! Whiskey is also on same level as Europe more or less, even bought bottles at half price of europe.

I don't drink a load of that stuff, so if I just stock up now, say 20 bottles, im sure a meteor have hit the Planet or a military coup have taken place before I run out!!!

What exactly is this whiskEy you keep talkng about? Are you buying fake goods?

• UK Man .....

Hahaha nope!!!!

All either Bourbon from the great America or whisky from the red haired...... HAHAHA

All I bought lately, very ok priced!!!!

• I agree fully......

I will make another bet here, please someone take it: the whiskey and import alcohol will get more expensive!!!!!!

@JAN - who would take that bet? A person would have to be nuts and a half to bet that ANYTHING in Argentina will not become more expensive under the conditions existing now and in recent/not-so-recent history!

• I continue to buy Toro Cassico for everday drinking despite it now costing 100 pesos for a 1 litre+ bottle. The wife wanted a bottle of white to mix with her peach juice so being a tight fisted Scot I just selected a bottle of Toro Blanco for 64 pesos. Yet another winner from the Toro brand. I'm not a white drinker but I gave it a taste and to me it tasted okay....for those with more knowledge it might taste shit though. ^^