Trump impeachment

There are 56 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 10,569 times. The latest Post () was by Splinter.

• Official Post

With the House Judiciary Committee having begun hearings into the 45th president of the USA, it's said that he represents a clear and future threat to American national security, the Constitution and the resilience of the republic's democratic self-governance.

Strong words indeed, but will the senate vote to remove him, assuming that the house of representatives votes yes?

• No, they will not, notwithstanding the facts and history being presented to the Judiciary committee right now, by Constitutional and Impeachment scholars from 4 eminent law schools.

It saddens me beyond words that the president’s political party is now complicit in his impeachable offenses, and will put their own power above truth, honor, country.

• The people of the USA, in 2016 elected a President. The Dems have acted like a bunch of Vultures, ready to pounce on any morsel, whether it be fact or fiction, to remove a duly elected President. I for one, do not believe the Democratic Party, as a whole, does not represent, the more conservative populace of this country, and I am certain, that I do not want the Democratic Party choosing the President of their choices. I do believe that is what elections or for. As for Pelosi and Her little band of Angels, why not do something useful, for the tax payer money they receive, and pass some meaningful legislation, that might help, someone, or this country, which they are supposed to be serving. Just the way I feel about all this political crap.

• daniel

I'm exactly in the same believe.....

T-hunk was elected accordingly to the existing Constitution......same as other presidents before!!!!!

It just seems like the other side never accept it and look for reasons how to put a stick in the wheel.

Assuming that he have lied and violated this and that.....my question would be this: how trustworthy is the ones claiming this???? It's like the left, or left from the right, always tell the truth and nothing but the Truth! Is there not a slight miniscule chance that someone is bending something on that side????? Nooooo, the angels of the angels!!!!

• Official Post

Duly elected, yes, but unfit to hold that office under any circumstances.

One can dress this how one likes and even call it a coup d'etat by the Democrats, but the fact remains that Trump has little regard for the norms and the oath of office ever since he actually declared his bid for the White House.

Just being a card holding member of GOP doesn't excuse you from seeing the truth and that truth sends a terrible message to the rest of the world.

• Must admit I actually quite like the guy.....and not because of his Scottish ancestry. ^^ Anyway...he's not exactly the first President to be impeached is he? Might be wrong but I can't remember anything happening to those who were.

Does it matter what he's like anyway? Even Mickey Mouse could run the US. 8)

• its funny how the left wing always argue in any country in the world, always same methodology......

I would be a Republican would tend to be a person that beats animals and violates.....and that's wrong!!!!

Always picking same points out.....

The right from the middle in general never argue with those type of ordinary arguments.......

Still as I say many times: t-hunk is the president of America.....

Whether some don't like, are ashamed, wanna leave America, (hahaha those are the muppets, always empty words!!!!).

If he is guilty of anything that violates his right to stay president, he should be impeached and removed.......but this is still fully open whether this is the case.

Just to compare with absurd argumentation from here, any woman can make harassment claim, and from the point it's made, its the truth........whether it's actually a totally false accusation or claim, does not matter, the point is IT COULD BE TRUE, that's enough!

It's same argumentation!

I really think many people underestimate t-hunk........he is a bully, a clown, a cowboy and and and......but stupid he is not!

•  

I really think many people underestimate t-hunk........he is a bully, a clown, a cowboy and and and......but stupid he is not!

I think he just rubs people up the wrong way because he speaks his mind rather than pussyfooting around being diplomatic. It's refreshing to see someone in his position doing that. I'm surprised he hasn't farted in public yet.

• I think he just rubs people up the wrong way because he speaks his mind rather than pussyfooting around being diplomatic. It's refreshing to see someone in his position doing that. I'm surprised he hasn't farted in public yet.

Thats how it is!!!!!

Im sure Obama only crap nice smelling stuff and of course he does not fart!!!!!

Anyway UK Man , with t-hunk on another term, we might end up seing him fart in public...... hahaha

• Impeachment removes from office an official who has demonstrably abused his authority and put his own interests ahead of his country’s.

If voters prefer to elect a person who is merely uncouth and mean-spirited, then the country must accept the decision of the people. But if voters elect a person who subsequently abuses his office in defiance of his oath of office, the constitution confers on Congress the responsibility to remove such an official from office.

If the president has nothing to hide and wishes to act in good faith, he will release important potential witnesses from his gag order and will allow Congress to see the documents he is currently suppressing.

• Thanks for that Rice. If he's been up to no good and is found to have broken the rules then he deserves to get what's coming to him.

At this point in time I'll give him the benfit of doubt. We've seen it all here before with you know who and she's ended up being Vice President.

• yes, so I agree that he should be impeached if he is violating the rules of conduct, Constitucion or whatever, that according to the Constitution can impeach him!

But until now, it doesn't not seem like the proves of this is sufficient!

On the other hand, if there is not enough evidence to move forward, I think he deserves his right to finish his term! When then he get reelected, that should be a good sign of what the American people want, fully in accordance with the Constitution!

Rice ......can u bring me a maga cap or a keep America great cap, next time u go back to the land of freedom......?

8o

• You may or may not like his style but he has put his interests ahead of the the USA's interests.

Will we ever see his tax returns? Is he not obliged to publish them?

He makes security personnel stay at his hotels in the USA and abroad ( A nice wee hotel at Turnberry - UK Man)

I will make no comments about the Ukraine for the moemnt.