Morales just resigned

There are 30 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 6,700 times. The latest Post () was by Rice.

• It's to funny......

I read several peroncho trolls........

Of course it's a golpe de estado......but against the race and the class, (as one of my troll bobos post)

But it Chile its a fight against capitalism and powerty........haha......

Let's hear what the 🤡 has to say.....

• Salvados

(2008)

Genres

• Documentary
    • Official Post

Last year I saw a Netflix TV Series on a number of people that were interviewed by Spanish journalist Jordi Évola.

Among them, Pepe Mujica (the only one worth watching, imho), Evo Morales and Rafael Correa. The last two are not doing fine, despite being very bold in their interviews. They really had quite a personality that came off pretty strongly from the documentary, despite it being not provoking the least. Just by pure observation, one could see something was off.

On Season 2 there are two episodes on Maduro. I missed that! It is back on my list.

• untill now it seem like right wing golpe de estado have not really happened lately anywhere.....but I wonder until when......!

Beside that a right wing takeover is always dictatorship......and left-wing takeover in the interest if the people...... hahaha

Btw I just googled powerty numbers for Bolivia vs Chile........18 vs 8 more or less.....

So people claiming the Chile is are fighting powerty and the Bolivian people are being in a right wing golpe de estado, should use Google more!!!!

UK Man I second u in the opinion regarding Mr car salesman Colgate 🤡.....

U better give those poor some full fridges and work quick...... otherwise.....

• Evo actually was a decent president and did a lot of good stuff

But he became addicted to power and wanted to serve a third term.

He tried to change the constitution , it didn't work but he presented himself for election anyway.

Was there electoral fraud at the last elections - maybe yes , maybe no..

I juts thought it suspicious that he stopped publishing the election results half way through the count.

So , the OAS says there was fraud . Not sure I trust them . Its controlled by Trump and right wing Cubans based in Miami...

• doubt strongly he will stay in Bolivia......seems like some people are pissed.......

I hope the poor guy managed to put some money aside for retirement.......(don't make me laugh).

• Rice just like our queen....the longer in power, the more time to arrange what u need to arrange......

U can't scam and rob a country quick, would b to obvious.....but with more than a decade, boy o boy......

That's probably why they all wanna stay in power.....not because of being alpha leaders that just want to lead, but more to finish of all the stuff prepared.....

Seriously ask yourself: which person want to put his own life and life of family in danger just because of being a patriot????

• Rice just like our queen....the longer in power, the more time to arrange what u need to arrange......

U can't scam and rob a country quick, would b to obvious.....but with more than a decade, boy o boy......

That's probably why they all wanna stay in power.....not because of being alpha leaders that just want to lead, but more to finish of all the stuff prepared.....

Seriously ask yourself: which person want to put his own life and life of family in danger just because of being a patriot????

Sad but true. In earlier days, there were plenty of actual patriots who would gladly have given their lives for their country.

When a restaurant claims “fine dining,” you know it is the opposite. Likewise when a person refers to himself as a patriot, he isn’t.

• watching the rioting and uprising in Bolivia just made me wonder......:

Evo have changed Bolivia from worse to better...... growing economy, lower illiteracy, lower inflation, less powerty etc etc.......

So, what is BEHIND these numbers....?

Same as if u would have looked at Argentina 5-10 years ago, for sure would look better than now.......but with fake numbers and totally manipulation stuff like employing a lot people by state, using fake inflation numbers and powerty numbers and so on.

Is there any chance that some of the same might have been the case in Bolivia?????

One thing is sure when I watch the news with riots: it's Bolivian people, not Trump infiltrators or other.....

Here by us we cannot see exactly where the people come from, since Columbian, Venezuelan, Uruguay etc. Look very similar.....

Just something I was thinking about.....

• Food for thought about the Morales gov’t possibly having taken a lesson from the K’s creative accounting practices. If that is the case, a new administration should uncover that very soon.

Unless the eventual new boss turns out to be like the old boss. Right now, with #s 2, 3 and 4 resigning, it looks like all of the people in elected office are fleeing from the job.