Lessons learned from Macri's economic policy

There are 14 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,584 times. The latest Post () was by Rice.

• I still think his biggest problem was not talking enough from day 1 about the dire situation the country was in. At the very least he could now say "I told you so". He tried to play it relatively fair by politician standards forgetting that he is playing against those who don't mind getting dirty and throwing people under the bus.

It is odd that Macri will become a president of failure when many in this country revere CFK's politics. I am not saying Macri should be celebrated, but neither should CFK.

• Official Post

I still think his biggest problem was not talking enough from day 1 about the dire situation the country was in. At the very least he could now say "I told you so". He tried to play it relatively fair by politician standards forgetting that he is playing against those who don't mind getting dirty and throwing people under the bus.

It is odd that Macri will become a president of failure when many in this country revere CFK's politics. I am not saying Macri should be celebrated, but neither should CFK.

This is exactly what I was saying to Adri last night. You have to take off the gloves when you play politics, particularly with the Ks.

Remember how Macri took that snake, Massa, with him to Davos just after he was elected? Look how that turned out and look where slimey Massa is now, although CFK almost gave him the cold shoulder yesterday.

The Peronists will stop at nothing to drag his name through the dirt, especially now. But somehow Macri wanted a nice clean Utopia, that we all know is impossible to find, especially here.

• As I said from day one: Macri had a second agenda :/

Just look at the face of relief he has......

He is happy......why on earth move on with the project and spoil your life!

Beside this, look at the professional way and gentlemen he is.....as compared to the other side!

But he had a plan.......his own and the plan of trying to convert Argentina......very early he saw it would never happen and focused on his second agenda....8o

• hahaha u r so true UK Man ......

Should have been some ex military with scars all over his body and Finnish vocabulary and articulation, Little but precise......the kkukas would have scared their pants...... hahaha

Edit:

Ahhhhh now I start to remember the first ones of the corrupted being picked up in tanks in Palermo.......that was nice......but it lasted very few months..........less than a year!!!

Edit2

The one that would fit the face profile would be general Manuel Noriega......

And with a determination and shortness in his speeches, like Finnish Mika Hakkinen.......

• At least Macri fitted in and didn't look out of place when representing Argentina during the likes of the G20 summit. I suspect when this shyster attends one he will be eyed with suspicion and kept at arms length....and quite rightly so.

• At least Macri fitted in and didn't look out of place when representing Argentina during the likes of the G20 summit. I suspect when this shyster attends one he will be eyed with suspicion and kept at arms length....and quite rightly so.

Indeed, just how they treated CFK, often she was a laughing stock in international situations. Remember her giving Cameron that dossier at a G20 meeting and he told her to keep it? Fernandez looks like a car salesman, and worse one trapped in the 80s. I suspect under his shirt and tie he has a gold medallion.

• Indeed, just how they treated CFK, often she was a laughing stock in international situations. Remember her giving Cameron that dossier at a G20 meeting and he told her to keep it? Fernandez looks like a car salesman, and worse one trapped in the 80s. I suspect under his shirt and tie he has a gold medallion.

hahaha the car salesman Image just fits so well......

His mimic is just so easy to look through......so I think car salesman would not even work.......more like a sales man in a fish stand on a weekend market.....

• No offense to forum members with moustaches, but many opinion polls over the years have shown that politicians with facial hair are considered less trustworthy, thus usually not elected. Except in Central and South America, where the Frito Bandito look doesn’t seem to be a negative.