Perhaps not the best Emotional Support animals....

• From Flyertalk.com this morning;

shutterstock_589232855-1000x600.jpg

A Norwegian flight bound for Austin, Texas, was delayed on the tarmac at London Gatwick Airport (LGW) on Thursday morning after several tutu-wearing French bulldogs became distressed prior to departure. A spokesperson for the airline confirmed the incident, which occurred on Norwegian Flight 7181.

An Austin-bound Norwegian flight from London Gatwick Airport (LGW) was delayed when several French bulldogs, said to be wearing tutus, became distressed in the cabin and had to be offloaded along with their owners, the BBC reports. The incident occurred on Thursday morning on Norwegian Air Flight 7181.

The dogs were traveling in their owners’ hand luggage as emotional support animals.

• I would become distressed in a tutu, as well.

People are getting crazy! I remember one day at Pet Co. in Orlando this CRAZY (like banana crazy stoned) punk girl who was inquiring about a bunny or a ferret. She couldn't keep together herself, let alone an animal!

And what about colore nail caps for cats, shoes for dogs, outfit for dogs and cats... it is really insane.

• hahaha to funny.....

I have long time been in favor of people being obligated to get a "drivers license" for dogs before being allowed one.....

First of all you will need to know WHAT IS A DOG.......then , differences, needs, and and and.....

Have the feeling many dont have the slightest clue.......

Regarding French bulldogs: sweet and funny dog......but extremely dumb, very sick breed, a lot of defects etc etc.

F.ex., it's a terrible dog for here because of hot climate, also in cold it's a bad dog to have....

It's caused by the short nose that doesn't temper the air before entering lungs.....either warming or cooling.

Actually all dogs are mutated versions of a wolf.....some for sure mutated in a sick direction.

So reading the article, I'm not surprised that exactly that type of dog can get a primadonna outrage or distress!

• I think French bulldog is not allowed to fly on most carriers (because of the respiratory issue @JAN mentioned), this is why they are listed as emotional support dogs and can thus fly in cabin.