Nazi artefacts discovered in Buenos Aires

There are 5 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,944 times. The latest Post () was by Rice.

• I'm always surprised about these actions.....

How you justify to confiscate the items if they are not illegal to posses?

They are legal here!

At the same time you have hundred of meters line in the villa to buy drugs.....

These type of big discoveries are a joke to me sorry......

A similar case happened some time ago, around a year or so.

Without knowing, I know what the argument is WHY you can confiscate them: neo nazi groupings using them blablabla......

I feel sorry for the owner of the items...... obviously just a publicity stunt, just like many others related to this type of stuff and gun collections, (legal ones).

• Official Post

I agree, especially when you read nonsense like this, which is clouded in double entendre.

Owning Nazi objects in Argentina can be illegal if it is determined that the items incite racial or religious hate in public, although they can be allowed in private. It has not been determined if the collector violated the anti-discrimination law, although he has been charged with owning pieces of illegal origin.

Wtf?

• exactly......

It can be or can be not...... depending on how you decide.....

Exactly as the corruption......u r allowed to be corrupt but the other party are not allowed.....

It's obvious that a collector of nazi collection can be determined as admirer of the stuff or???? Otherwise he wouldn't have it!!!!

These kind of stories smells like huge set ups and publicity stunts......

Some time ago there was a huge raid against illegal weapons and weapon transporting etc.......they raided a house in Martinez....huge collection of guns and and and.....looks great on fotos...... anyway was from a partly innocent gun collector, just connected to some of the bad ones......most of the collection was full legal and registered with renar/anmac!

So it sounds and looks good, but it's just a huge publicity stunt!

These nazi stories smell of the same....

Edit:

Wouldn't it be more interesting to try to find and punish the people behind amia????

If u r really interested in fighting anti-Semitism!!!!

• Wouldn't it be more interesting to try to find and punish the people behind amia????

If u r really interested in fighting anti-Semitism!!!!

This is an excellent point, @JAN - I’ve often wondered why Argentina hasn’t made an ongoing commitment to get to the bottom of that abhorrent bombing.