Noche de las pizzerias (Sept 13 2019)

There are 5 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Rice.

• Oh, it is going to REALLY hurt to be away for this! Especially El Cuartito and Los Maestros. (And what is the name of that Neapolitan style place on Thames? I don’t see them on the list.)

What do you think my chances are, of persuading them to do this again in a couple of weeks?! Reading this has made me feel the need to stuff my face.

• Oh, it is going to REALLY hurt to be away for this! Especially El Cuartito and Los Maestros. (And what is the name of that Neapolitan style place on Thames? I don’t see them on the list.)

What do you think my chances are, of persuading them to do this again in a couple of weeks?! Reading this has made me feel the need to stuff my face.

That would be San Paolo Pizzeria, but it is on Uriarte.

I think the one on Thames is Così mi piace, but they don't do Neapolitan pizza.

There is a number of new gourmet pizza places listed in this article:https://www.lanacion.com.ar/li…-a-la-italiana-nid2272677 and a few of them offer Neapolitan pizza.

• It's a deal! I hate that we had to delay our return by two weeks, but the thought of all those beautiful pizzas will help make the time fly.