BA protest watch

There are 140 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 11,687 times. The latest Post () was by Rice.

• Official Post

Another day of protests in BA. Today it's people protesting about the food emergency with some saying that they intend to camp out in front the social development ministry for 48 hours.

Numerous organisations are protesting near 9 de Julio and Congreso, as can be seen by these links.

https://www.waze.com/es/livema…ign=iFrame_expand_the_map

https://tn.com.ar/politica/otr…lares-en-la-ciudad_991772

• I think it's a lazy donkey.....^^

Still I'mm waiting for the day that someone with a bad day, in a big truck, fail to see the road blockage in time...... incredible it hasn't happened yet, here in BA.

I know there was some minor incidents, last in Tucumán I think......

But imagine someone on the way to the hospital to say goodbye to a relative minutes from dieing.......or a HIV positive on the way to correo argentino to pick up his medicine or or or......

One scene from a film I like is Michael Douglas un "Falling down".......that describes well how someone could feel....... hahahaha

• It looks as if the protesters are planning to stay for an extended time... except, of course, that the weekend begins in 2 days, and who wants to spend a weekend demonstrating?

I am confused about TN's use of the expression "emergencia alimentaria." This sounds like a Venezuela-like situation, with food unavailable to starving people. But as I read their article, it sounds as if the unions are seeking higher wages, como siempre. Is this actually a food emergency? If not, why would a news agency call it that?

• Today another day of total chaos ....

I myself needed to cancel any commute since I will not be able to get anywhere, even by electing optional routes, up to double the distance....

I think the remark from Carlos yesterday sums it quite well up......I do not need to add anything!!!!

• Allowing the protesters to determine the everyday life of everyone in the city is not helping Macri's image as a leader. Even if this is a matter that should be handled by CABA gov't. Under whose aegis does this fall? Each city that is victim to the roadblocks?

• Rice....

Yes serious question.......

But I tell you what the main problem is........its like the German identity problem....no German is allowed to discriminate, even if it would appropriate.....like for example saying, "the Muslims in my house slaughter goats on the balcony"...(happened many times)....that would be discriminating and racist! Nearly all my German friends are airtight ziplocked regarding talking about this stuff. I'm Danish, I'm allowed....:bananadance:

Same here I guess.....to arrest someone would be repression similar to a dictatorship.....shooting watercanons also, tasers, worse than worse....and and and.

Still they are looking for a dead, tried with Maldonado, tried with the teachers killed by gas in Moreno and so on.....the day one person die by a mistake by one of those demo's, the shit will hit the fan like not seen yet.....

So it's like an elephant in a porcelain shop.....

Beside that......never forget half of the population is on the cfk side more or less...........even when I'm in a huge mess with the car, in a huge demonstration, there are people in the cars touching the horn to show sympathy.....<X

The in-between plan from MM for sure did not work out.....that I'm very dissapointed about....I think it's time to import a leader...:evil: hahahaha

• Finally a ba protest and blocking of 9. Julio......today at 10 am by the obelisco.....this time it's the agentes de tránsito that wants Justice for the young mother killed and other severely hurt, Sunday morning in PALERMO.

The irony in this is, the guy, probably drunk, Eugenio Veppo 31 years old, is a derechos humanos worker and news worker by C5N, among others.

DDHH seems to be constantly on the side of the crooks and malviviente.....never on the side of the public employees, like police men etc., that get killed in hold-ups and crimes and so on. How are they gonna play this one????

• Official Post

Apparently, Veppo is a spokesman for the Registry Of Genetic Databases - aka Sex Offenders Registry. Not that any of that is particularly relevant considering that he killed a young traffic officer (28) and seriously injured another (30), then fled the scene and only turned himself in 12 hours later, which is in itself a crime and highly suspicious. Perhaps he was hoping that whatever substances were in his blood would be less detectable 12 hours later. Either way, he made an already tragic situation much worse.

As for taking to the streets demanding justice? An emotional response that won't influence anything, apart from allowing those who take part to vent their grief.

Human rights? I don't see how they can possibly turn this one around.

• Splinter

Trust me they will or at least try!

Who is responsable for the agentes de tránsito and their security????? I would say my tip would be some Macri ministerio!

And yes I do think it makes sense to look at the person behind the accident......the people related to all those organizations have had carte blanche for long time!

Always believing there are about the law....I bet he would fall into that box!!!!

What I mean with this comment is: it's funny to see how people react when they need to take side......the "innocent" Young man working by ddhh.....or the innocent under paid government worker killed.....

It's like the pope and their gang, pope against abortion, but he think it good in Argentina because his followers, the left and the kkukas demand it.

Or the canibal fight Hebe contra Grabois......

In regard to the street demand and annoying me and thousands other people.....what is me and my daughters guilt in this????? I don't see why I need to lose hours if my life because of this.

• Official Post

Splinter

Trust me they will or at least try!

Who is responsable for the agentes de tránsito and their security????? I would say my tip would be some Macri ministerio!

And yes I do think it makes sense to look at the person behind the accident......the people related to all those organizations have had carte blanche for long time!

Always believing there are about the law....I bet he would fall into that box!!!!

So Human Rights are above the law? I hardly think so in a case like this which appears clean cut with the car registration number and a full video of the accident caught on camera, not to mention the fact that he's turned himself in. He alleges that he didn't see them.

Sorry, but not even the Human Rights do-gooders will be able to sneak him out of this one. He ruined not only his own life, but more importantly, the lives of the victims and their families in an act of total irresponsibility.

I sincerely hope that the police were fast enough to take blood samples from him as soon as he arrived at the police station, unless of course - by your implication, Jan - they were prevented by the do-gooder human rights group for whom he was a spokesman?

• Splinter ......

No doubt about who is right or wrong......what I say is simply, it's gonna b a bitch fight.....

Already now he is claiming he was scared to death......that's why he wanted to escape....

• It's like the pope and their gang, pope against abortion, but he think it good in Argentina because his followers, the left and the kkukas demand it.

In regard to the street demand and annoying me and thousands other people.....what is me and my daughters guilt in this????? I don't see why I need to lose hours if my life because of this.

The pope is pro-abortion in Argentina? You’d better get this headliner to La Nación!

As for the thought that protesters closing the streets give a damn about inconveniencing thousands of people? Surely you jest.

• Why am I not surprised.....

Today I spend 3,5 hours to drive 38 km......

I think Justice is served......taking thousands of innocent people hostage one more time........

Rice .....

Can't remember the exact remark he made, but obviously 99% of his followers and partners in crime are pro abortion, including the queen......so he need to be smooth with the abortion stuff here in Argentina. That what he have been untill now!