Angela Merkel laughed off to Trumps Germanness

There are 9 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by daniel.

• I can't find a way to share the video of this article of La Nación on the forum. It is a segment from CNN that shows the reaction of Angela Merkel to Trumps' words on his German blood.

I can't help laughing at Merkel's reaction!:D

• One picture, or video, is indeed worth a thousand words!

Incidentally, throughout the presidential election, he claimed that Drumpf was a Swedish name, and that his grandparents emigrated from Sweden.

• Drumpf is half German, half Scot. (Don’t you recognize the orange hair?! - sorry, my Scottish mates, only kidding about the hair -)

• Our, USA, field of choice for the next Presidential Election is becoming more of a close my eyes and hope for the best. Whatever mix He is, He may still be the best of the evils, that may want to lead this country.

• Drumpf is half German, half Scot. (Don’t you recognize the orange hair?! - sorry, my Scottish mates, only kidding about the hair -)

The only orange I can see is on his face. Too much sun tanning lotion?

• Our, USA, field of choice for the next Presidential Election is becoming more of a close my eyes and hope for the best. Whatever mix He is, He may still be the best of the evils, that may want to lead this country.

Daniel! Think about it. There’s anyone in the universe who could be a worse leader than the pathological liar Putin-ass-smacking self-serving guy we have now? Am I going to have to come over there and un-hypnotize you???

LOL - but for real - - -

Nothing about this is normal, sane behavior.

https://www.cnn.com

He's very proud of his Scottish heritage. To such an extent he wears nothing under his kilt.

ezgif-com-webp-to-jpg-8.jpg

• And whom would be your 1st choice to be leading the USA? Please do not say Hillary!!