For winelovers!!!!

There are 3 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,046 times. The latest Post () was by Rice.

• For all the winelovers out there, including myself, two big wine events taking place in September....

Wine (la noche de las bodegas)

And more

Wine (vinos al río, Nordelta)

I was at the vinos al río evento here in TIGRE last months, spectacular event......50 wineries, some 300 wines in total to test.....

Even for a poor expat 700-800 pesos is a good investment....(better book an uber):D

All the wine testing is included, only food is on top!!!!! I used first one hour to test all the wines, and the rest of the eve to get a second opinion on my first thoughts.....

Was nice people, grownup, say '40, so not the typical bar crowd of 18 years old.

I had a great Eve and meat a lot interesting people that I normally just say hello to on the street.

Be there or be square!!!!

:bananadance::bananadance::bananadance::bananadance::bananadance:

• Spring Night in Nordelta sounds festive, and I have to say that similar events in the US would cost US$100-$150 per person. We can’t go because we’ll just be traveling back that weekend, but I’ll look for a detailed report from you, @JAN!

• Rice ....

Yea, it's dirtcheap......

When I went last month to the vinos al río here in TIGRE, I was sure it would be entrance fee only, the 800 pesos, and afterwards you would need to pay for each test......but no! There is a God! Hahahaha.

Was really great event, at the end all the winery guys were pretty loaded also.....so it was really a very nice one!

For sure there will be more to come......it's promotion events obviously...the wineries look for business.....but you didn't have that feeling!

• We know people who use all their vacation days going to wine festivals all over the US. They usually last 3 days and cost anywhere from $1k to $3k. Crazy expensive, but they are always sellouts. There’s one in Sarasota FL, I believe, that sells all their tickets the day online sales open.