Thoughts experiences on medical care here?

There are 22 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 5,077 times. The latest Post () was by Rice.

• Official Post

I am in for another adventure to have my wisdom teeth removed.

I initially booked an appointment at a Dental Center in Belgrano that my husband happily used for his own wisdom tooth extraction.

First appointment (25 days of wait), I get to see a dentist with an assistant, who peeks at my mouth and list out loud what she is seeing. The assistant fill in a chart. The dentist says I’ll need to see the surgeon to have the teeth removed, and I’ll need an xray. I said they should already have received it from the other clinic in Almagro... apparently nobody pulled the X-ray out for my initial visit...

Second appointment (40 days later): I see the surgeon, who shakes my hand, peeks at my xray and asks me what’s bothering me. I tell him that my gums have been swollen for a few months and that my teeth are pushing the others. He says let’s do it.... another time.

I tell him I have been dealing with him issues for months and I thought we were going to take care of it today. He suggest I book an extraction somewhere else if I can’t wait another 40 days. He says I can have one per week and by the time our next appointment comes, I will just have one left to take out.

Third appointment (40 days later): that will be on November 15.
    Plus the extra appointment(s) I might be able to score in-between.

Someone hand me the popcorn!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk