72 millions bees died in Córdoba

There are 6 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Rice.

• muerte-abejas.jpg

• In a documentary on bees and their role in pollinating fruit trees, it was shown how in California they bring (manually) bees to pollinate almond trees during the season, and how some eventually died during transportation or ARE STOLEN while awaiting to be transferred.

It also said that in China, due to lack of bees, they have been manually pollinating fruit trees by using a brush.

If anybody is interested, the documentary is called More than honey

• I pity the poor bastard that had to count all those 72 million to confirm those little deaths.

1,2,3,4............................71999999, 72000000.

Nay seriously that's bad. I haven't seen to many bees around this year in the uk, I think they are getting less and less each year which isn't good.

• Plenty bees out here yesterday when I was out in the countryside. However colder weather is to return tomorrow with frost forecast. Need to look out the long johns again. X(

• Plenty bees out here yesterday when I was out in the countryside. However colder weather is to return tomorrow with frost forecast. Need to look out the long johns again. X(

They make tiny long johns for bees?

In Cage’s character’s situation, keeping his mouth wide open like that would seem the worst option? or maybe it would just speed up the inevitable?