Forum members preferred music

There are 15 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Rice.

• Just trying to get the old CD's organized......10 empty covers, 10 loose CD's, non fitting hahahaha...

So, plugged my decodification unit into to compi......based on the notes and remarks here on the board, some results came out.....:

UK Man:

A lot jazz by you, a lot!!!

Some R n B....

Old style rock

Carlos:

Classical is the most listened......some opera......and of course the asado Sunday cumbia

Splinter:

A lot newer and tech music.....complicated music for beginners....

serafina:

Likes easy listening, newer popular music and older Italian.

Also listens tango music with hubby!

Rice:

Likes a lot American music, rap, multi ethnic....

Could also b a fan of heavy

GlasgowJohn:

Come on, that's to easy....folk folk and folk

I think rock n heavy also

Don't fool me and my machine!!!!

• Jan said:

Carlos :

Classical is the most listened......some opera......and of course the asado Sunday cumbia

All is right, except Sunday cumbia. I hate particularly this kind of music, which shows a shameful preference of my country, than I cannot understand or swallow. The traditional Argentina has nothing in common with the Caribbean.

• What a fun kind of musical crystal ball gazing, JAN !

I’ll have to burst your bubble, though. I hate heavy metal and rap. I enjoy R&B, Classical, Folk and Jazz, not in any particular order.

• Carlos:

Splinter:

A lot newer and tech music.....complicated music for beginners....

I like a bit of Cumbia, especially Los Pibes Chorros. But I'm mainly into classic rock - Pink Floyd, Deep Purple. My taste in music is very wide ranging, from Galantis and Sia to Jaime Torres.

• Hey guys be a little gentle......I use the same crystal ball as used in Argentine weather forecast......can't be 100% all the time....:D

• I also smoke fags and cigars. Never ever smoked cannabis which might narrow it down a bit though.

I can double up on that comment ....I drink a lot beer and wine.......but I also like whisky and rum and Caipirinha ^^

Because u r such a lover of pipe smoking I really thought u would listen some quite jazz music to it.......it's hard to imagine someone puffing quite on a pipe and banging his head to heavy metal....

• Sorry...I prefer smoking my pipe while listening to the sounds of nature. In Argentina that's usually dogs barking, humans shouting, noisy motor bikes etc. etc.

• Sorry...I prefer smoking my pipe while listening to the sounds of nature. In Argentina that's usually dogs barking, humans shouting, noisy motor bikes etc. etc.

Hahahaha....yea nice option too!!!!

I many times dream of having a totally isolated room, totally without any noise coming in, like double walls etc.....

Just for using for listening music and totally relax!

Anyway, I read many times, that totally quiteness is not the optimum for a person to sleep......because it's not natural and the body is still "decoding" stuff even in sleep......

Regarding sleeping ....saw a program about people that are fully conscious and "awake" in their sleep......it's some abnormality in the body that only very few has.....

Anyway very interesting.......they would be fully present in their dreams and would remember everything......even being able to manipulate where to go in ur dreams, (I'm not trolling!!!)

Very interesting!!!!

Some would try to learn to play guitar or instruments by visiting concerts in their dreams, thereby studying the musicians etc.

Crazy.........

• I can do some amazing things when I'm asleep.....then I wake up and realise it was just my imagination. That could be a song title.

If you add in a favorite dog that died, an unfaithful woman and a pickup truck, you’d have a Country & Western hit.