400,000 litres of milk produced in Chivilcoy every day

There are 74 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 15,242 times. The latest Post () was by Rice.

• I stopped buying SanCor long time ago, after seeing their story of life.....and of course after it was mentioned hourly in C5N ........another aerolíneas!!!!

It would be great to subsidize and keep alive, if it wasn't for the fact that other well established and more efficient and economical stable would be disadvantaged!!!! This is the main problem with subsidized goods....

I hope that this apostolos is a real company and not just another SanCor....

• I stopped buying SanCor long time ago, after seeing their story of life.....and of course after it was mentioned hourly in C5N ........another aerolíneas!!!!

It would be great to subsidize and keep alive, if it wasn't for the fact that other well established and more efficient and economical stable would be disadvantaged!!!! This is the main problem with subsidized goods....

I hope that this apostolos is a real company and not just another SanCor....

Indeed...let's hope the trend continues.

• I heard from a friend who came from Denmark to resolve the mess of Sancor (who was a very important company long time ago) and he said that due to the enormous wages got by the Cooperative administrators, and their lack of action to adapt the company to the new techniques, this company fall in bankruptcy.

• I heard from a friend who came from Denmark to resolve the mess of Sancor (who was a very important company long time ago) and he said that due to the enormous wages got by the Cooperative administrators, and their lack of action to adapt the company to the new techniques, this company fall in bankruptcy.

I heard as automation arrived it meant more and more of the well paid workforce used to sit about doing next to nothing.

• I wish they'd stop putting additives in the milk such as extra vitamins. Nothing like chilled milk straight from the cow.

San Cor milk is disgusting, so I only buy La Serenisima which is now 1,2,3 or 4% just to confuse us.

The wife insists on buying the watery stuff so although I've never been a milk drinker I add a touch of cream to my corn flakes in the morning to give it some taste. To think you only used to get two types of milk Silver top and the snobby Gold top. ^^

I can't believe!!! :D

I used to love watching C5N and their extreme contradictions....first they would talk about the horrible conditions for the employees and layoffs by SanCor......5 min later they would talk about the milk prices, and how extreme high they were!!!!

There would be no link between the two clips in the program, like it was two totally separate things!!!! Hahahaha to funny!

• To think you only used to get two types of milk Silver top and the snobby Gold top. ^^

Wasn’t there a red top too? I’m trying to remember. Whole milk, skim milk and milk with about an inch of cream in the top of the bottle?

I’m glad to know that this Apostoles milk tastes good. Sancor was terrible.

• Glass milk bottles are making a comeback in the UK because you can re-use them.

read in German news, think it was WELT, that they are even worse in efficiency than the paper cartons......mainly because of the weight, transportation issues, and of course production costs.....at the end worse for the Eco system!!!! I like them, don't understand me wrong!!!

• talking bout milk: any idea where to get raw milk, direct from titty, cow or goat, (I know it's prohibited).....in capital federal???? Any idea??? I make a lot youhurt and milk kefir....and it's preferable to make with 100% natural milk.

• Official Post

I don't

talking bout milk: any idea where to get raw milk, direct from titty, cow or goat, (I know it's prohibited).....in capital federal???? Any idea??? I make a lot youhurt and milk kefir....and it's preferable to make with 100% natural milk.

It looks like it is forbidden to sell it.

I have never seen it in Argentina and people whom I asked to seemed uninterested in the subject, giving me stares 'Why chasing raw milk when they have SanCor at the supermarket?". ||

The only source of actual milk (not raw, though) and yogurt I know of is La Choza which is distributed in dieteticas (such as Zentra in Capital). There is a map of 'friendly stores' available on their website:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/…%2C-58.62435631350576&z=9

The only issue is that it is bloody expensive. Last time I checked, a liter of Natural Milk was 3 USD (120 pesos)!!!

• Yep, that's what I thought too, totally prohibited!!! So funny, also live kefir is ... because it's basically a bunch of bacterias :D

For sure by UK Man u can get the milk directly from the cow.....hahaha....or?

Might need to go to countryside to get it!!!!