The wonderful things about Argentina - discuss.

There are 75 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 20,611 times. The latest Post () was by UK Man.

• @Bajo_0

But you didn't answer my question...….

Hellooooooo......

You mean educational level close to South corea and the Scandinavian country is not high enough to start building spaceship? Who then could build????

Health care here is so good people come from all world to visit.

We have world best doctors! Not good?

Im doctor myself but in law....

• Official Post

The only reason foreigners come here for healthcare is to get their tits enlarged or other types of plastic surgery, because it's cheaper, oddly enough.

Tattoos are apparently cheaper too.

I doubt very much that anyone in their right senses would choose an Argentine public hospital over say, a US or UK hospital. Maybe a North Korean hospital yes, but only marginally.

• Troll? Just because you don't like the facts?

Im doctor, who you are?

If you look Google you found my name...I'm very know.

Regarding spaceship...

Accept it! You don't want to hear but that fact is. You live ignorance world. The happiness of yellow balloons.

• Argentina has still to build a spaceship.

It has built satellites and good ones too but no space ships.

It has not been able to build any rockets to launch a satellite and has had to depend on the European Space Agency to launch them

As some people say these are just facts....

Are you a successful lawyer or a very successful lawyer ?

Seems to remind me of someone I used to see on TV but she only appears now when she is in court

• as I tell you, we have spaceship ready to launch, but I cannot give more information, I'm under oath. All is top secret. I was elected to be part of spaceship program 2008. Even I was asked if I want to be austronaut and fly to moon. I refuse since I'm a professional lawyer and no mix bysiness.

I'm also used for lawyer in same spaceship program, so I know things you don't knoe.

They ask you be astronaut? I think no. You don't like to hear, but fact is it. You out just live in bubble.

Regarding lawyer in news, all perdugution. Why no ask Panama papers, only find MM and his people.ignorance is bliss.

• as I tell you, we have spaceship ready to launch, but I cannot give more information, I'm under oath. All is top secret. I was elected to be part of spaceship program 2008. Even I was asked if I want to be austronaut and fly to moon. I refuse since I'm a professional lawyer and no mix bysiness.

I'm also used for lawyer in same spaceship program, so I know things you don't knoe.

They ask you be astronaut? I think no. You don't like to hear, but fact is it. You out just live in bubble.

Regarding lawyer in news, all perdugution. Why no ask Panama papers, only find MM and his people.ignorance is bliss.

Thanks for this. It's been a busy day in work and you just gave me a good old laugh.

This is crazy even for you Bajo. I am now wondering if someone is pretending to be you, in fact I am sure of it.

If what you wrote about it is true and I am ignorant, I assure you it is blissfully so.

Can't you be a lawyer on the moon?

• If you don't like to hear or listen what I say, not my problem.

You make fun of me being lawyer on moon ...but yes, for I have good chamce if we are the first on the moon, and not just in a setting by studio universal.....

Since you are so clever and know so much, are you also doctor?

• If you don't like to hear or listen what I say, not my problem.

You make fun of me being lawyer on moon ...but yes, for I have good chamce if we are the first on the moon, and not just in a setting by studio universal.....

Since you are so clever and know so much, are you also doctor?

I think someone is pretending to be Bajo, that's my opinion. Still, I will play along.

Unfortunately, you are mistaken about Argentina being the first nation to the moon. In the 1980s, I worked as a toilet cleaner for a top secret project for the UK government. A ship was developed to reach the moon, I was offered a seat, but I never mix my toilet cleaning business so couldn't go. The mission was successful though, beating Argentina by thrity years.

Is this how it works?

• @Bajo_0

Bajo Cero

If this were to be true and you were involved , the last place you would publish anything Is on a public forum.

As I said earlier , the only thing that has been built so far is the odd satellite . Unless the country has allowed the entry of Russian , European or US space engineers, there is no expertise to build passenger transport rockets . The technology is quite different .

Splinter advised of the Scottish interest in the space industry . In my family , there are several aviation engineers with their Doctorate finished and approved by the best technological universities . They all share my opinion that there is no secret programme, although I am waiting for 007 and Moneypenny to give me a detailed report in the morning.

• Ok, just ignore the facts, your problem not mine!

You all pretend to know all thing...

I don't pretend being anyone I have prove.

All my cases I won talk own language.

• Ok, just ignore the facts, your problem not mine!

You all pretend to know all thing...

I don't pretend being anyone I have prove.

All my cases I won talk own language.

Not all things Bajo, just one thing. You're full of sauce.

Still, sincerly I know this is not your first language so well done on that, and I don't think anyone called you on your grammar/spelling.

• Abd regarding spaceship: if you use time and Google right places and right words you would be more wise.

I don desclose secret information, I just say I now about it, that's it.

• Not all things Bajo, just one thing. You're full of sauce.

Still, sincerly I know this is not your first language so well done on that, and I don't think anyone called you on your grammar/spelling.

I don't know what you mean....but I'm working and I don't have time to check my spelling! I speak Spanish in Argentina, my country, I'm allowed or?