Irina Meier takes cosplay to a new level

• For those who don't know, cosplay is dressing up and pretending to be a fictional character and this young lady takes it to a whole new level. They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, I believe.

Here she takes on the role of Lara Croft and in the video, she's the character Triss, from the video game, Witcher 3.

Triss Merigold – Witcher 3 [backstage]

Triss Merigold – Witcher 3 [backstage] The backstage from our new photoshoot. I received so many comments like “it’s photoshop! cgi, not a real person”. No guys, all you need for a good photoshoot is a beautiful location and light, makeup, and right angles. I don’t look like a real life Triss, but we always try to find good angles to look like a character. This is my secret. But thanks for all your comments about “it looks like a painting”. It means our team did a great job hahahaha Video @oltaura Editing: Иван Малых #triss #trisscosplay #trissmerigold #witcher #witcherwildhunt #witcher3 #witchercosplay #thewitcher3 #game #games #rpg #cosplaymakeup #cosplay #cosplayer #cosplaygirl #cdprojektred #ведьмак #geralt #gwent

Posted by Irina Meier Cosplay on Sunday, April 8, 2018