The early English language

There are 7 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Rice.

• This article made me hungry to know more. I’d really love to see the Exhibition at the British Library. I don’t suppose you’ll have time to go into the city, Splinter ?

• My first read-through was on a plane, with a signal that apparently was too weak for the photos. Today I can see the map and the intricate artifacts, which help bring the article to life. Yes, the scripts would have been even better!

• Very interesting this article- Many others languages could be caused by inmigrants. Perhaps I could find the story of the Castilian language that we use today. As you may know, the Castilian is not the only language of Spain. It is because in the long term Castile seized all others regions of Spain: Andalusia, Aragon, Catalonia. Galicia, Asturia and the Basque regions.

With the current trend of growing nationalism, at least in Barcelona they demand that you will ask something in Catalan, they do not like Castilian, even knowing it.

• Very interesting this article- Many others languages could be caused by inmigrants. Perhaps I could find the story of the Castilian language that we use today. As you may know, the Castilian is not the only language of Spain. It is because in the long term Castile seized all others regions of Spain: Andalusia, Aragon, Catalonia. Galicia, Asturia and the Basque regions.

With the current trend of growing nationalism, at least in Barcelona they demand that you will ask something in Catalan, they do not like Castilian, even knowing it.

Yes, please do post the history of Castilian Spanish, Carlos . That would be of great interest to all of us.