The Trump reality show

• Rice ..

No matter how we hash this topic around, the two of us are going to have different opinions. I also believe that what you have just posted could

fit the bumbling idiot that is our President. Why keep blaming Trump for decisions this Administration has taken. I am not really a Trump fan,

but I am for a leader whom will stand for America, and for the principles upon which this nation was built. I am afraid you and I may have to

agree to dis-agree. Have a good day!!!

• Yes, we will never see the disgraced former president through the same lens, daniel . The person you see as a leader standing for the country is the person I see as a mentally ill, delusional autocrat intent on destroying the country from within.

Perspective is fascinating, isn’t it.

• Rice ..

No matter how we hash this topic around, the two of us are going to have different opinions. I also believe that what you have just posted could

fit the bumbling idiot that is our President. Why keep blaming Trump for decisions this Administration has taken. I am not really a Trump fan,

but I am for a leader whom will stand for America, and for the principles upon which this nation was built. I am afraid you and I may have to

agree to dis-agree. Have a good day!!!

I don't get how you never saw the fact he "advised" Americans, people from your country above all, to ingest bleach as a cure for COVID and to stick an UV lamp inside someone, the same POTUS who denied at first the existence of said disease, let it run rampant so as to kill so many Americans, then start blaming the Chinese for starting it all, viruses can start anywhere they please and riot when they want to, i.e. in laymen terms it could have been brought into China by someone else, who knows, let the whole thing settle in China, and then you have a pandemic on your hands

• Interesting point, richietog . With that ingesting bleach & shoving a UV light ‘where the sun don’t shine’ thing, he himself made it laughable to call anyone else a bumbling idiot.

And, regarding General Milley’s actions to prevent war with China:

• “Election law guru Richard L. Hasen has published a law review article explaining the danger of subverted elections and violence after millions have been brainwashed to believe the “big lie” that the 2020 election was stolen.

“The piece is particularly timely, given the new reporting that two supposedly “responsible” Republicans, Sens. Lindsey O. Graham of South Carolina and Mike Lee of Utah, had reviewed the disgraced former president’s fraud claims in January and confirmed they were total bunk. Despite this, the senators have refused to separate their party from the instigator of the Jan. 6 insurrection and voted against a bipartisan commission to review the violent day.

“Hasen warns: “Of greatest concern is that the activities of Trump and his allies from the November 2020 election through January 7, 2021 served as dress rehearsal for how to subvert election results in 2024 or in other future elections.”

Jennifer Rubin

The Washington Post

22 September 2021

• Let’s hope that is right, richietog . We do know that he has a powerful incentive to at least pretend to be running: he has never done such fundraising as he has since coming up with The Big Lie. And he loves free money!

Conservative writer Bret Stephens wrote last week: “It’s no accident that Trump’s favorite outlet was Twitter: The medium is perfect for people who think in spasms, speak in grunts, emote with insults and salute with hashtags.”

• nytimes.com
    The New York Times

BREAKING NEWS

Donald Trump was not cheated of victory in Arizona’s largest county in 2020, a draft of a Republican-ordered review of the election showed.

Friday, September 24, 2021 12:13 AM EST

The draft report from the company Cyber Ninjas found 99 additional votes for President Biden and 261 fewer votes for Mr. Trump in Maricopa County, the fast-growing region that includes Phoenix. The full review is set to be released on Friday.

Read the latest

• The irony is that in Arizona the Trump-led audit found 360 more votes for President Biden!

:beatdeadhorse:

You can’t make this stuff up. His own people concluded that the third Arizona recount showed what the first two recounts showed: that Biden clearly won. Yet with a straight face, and to audience cheers, he boasted that the audit proved HE had won.

How can this country go on, with so many voters begging to be lied to? This particular lie of a “stolen election,” is especially toxic, as it is being used to strip voting rights and make sure that the only party that will be allowed to win in the future will be the trumpist party, which is installing their own loyalists in positions responsible for presenting each state’s presidential electors.

Headline from a conservative newspaper today:

Trump keeps stolen election case alive at Georgia rally, claims vindication from Arizona audit.