The Trump reality show

There are 921 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 142,788 times. The latest Post () was by SpaceNut.

• WHO definitely has problems, but it is the only international research body, and its people work on the full spectrum of illnesses.

The contribution made by the US goes almost entirely to research into childhood illnesses, the development of vaccines, and the saving of children’s lives around the world.

Are you really celebrating removal of funds from this research?

• daniel .....yea I'm am....for better or for worse.....!

But let's replay the last 6 months:

Due to a serious virus emerging from China, either from a lab or from some bobos eating sick food under horrible hygiene condition. Following the world population of 7 billion people was put in different lockdowns, several million infected and hundred of thousands dead, mainly outside China.

Lockdown causes economic damage NEVER seen before in history, trillions of trillions of dollars!

Following a black person get unjustified put in a dead full position, even that it was not registered as a choking according to the autopsy and contrary the general news, but to a cardiac arrest and underlying health issues.

Now the left wing, and the anti capitalist find its a good time to put the world in further trouble and start burning down whole cities, causing billions of damages.....all in the sake of freedom and BLABLABLA......

And Trump is an asshole.....that's why!

I think a blind man can see that a lot going on right now is a calculated plan!!!

If someone wish, please explain me this, (only this!).

How can Trump be to blame for the virus???? (Not the aftermath of the handling) it's beyond logic!!!!

Isn't is a little funny that u have a minority infected and dead toll in the country of origin? Nearly all deads and infected are outside. Isn't it a little suspicious?????

I have hard to hold back so I will stop writing......

• Trump is not responsible for the virus, nor has anyone suggested that he is.

He is responsible for having dismantled the US pandemic response unit in 2017.

He is responsible for appointing cronies to run the Department of Homeland Security and the FDA, which subsequently slowed the production of reliable tests through false starts.

He is responsible for behaving as China did, denying and ignoring what this could become, even while praising China for its “transparency.”

He is responsible for trying to persuade the country that the virus would go away on its on, and would be gone before April.

He is responsible for recommending that people preventatively and curatively take medicines not yet tested for the coronavirus. And, in order to be more persuasive, has pretended that he, himself is doing so.

He is responsible for suggesting that putting UV lights into the body (through the ear? down the esophagus? up the rectum?) and injecting disinfecting liquids into the body could cure the virus.

He is responsible for trying to distract the people from his malpractice and abdication of leadership, by inventing murder conspiracies, firing inspectors general whose job is oversight, and using the full might of his office to attack all who disagree with him. (Has Anthony Fauci been allowed to speak lately?)

How can he still be pulling the wool over so many people?

• Rice .....

U don't think the distraction is very much away from the world biggest problem today?

I think most would agree that the worlds foremost problem today is the virus and what impact it is causing!!!!

The stupidity of Trump and his actions are really un important at this point!

But if u feel better, focus on them and ignore the virus!

• If someone wish, please explain me this, (only this!).

How can Trump be to blame for the virus????

Done.

Rice .....

U don't think the distraction is very much away from the world biggest problem today?

I think most would agree that the worlds foremost problem today is the virus and what impact it is causing!!!!

The stupidity of Trump and his actions are really un important at this point!

But if u feel better, focus on them and ignore the virus!

@JAN , it doesn’t make me feel better to have to repeatedly explain trump’s nefarious deeds.

I do this only as a public service for those who prefer to try to fool themselves into thinking he is somehow not responsible rather than irresponsible.

And because you asked. 😇

• anyway, just try and do this Rice :

I'm home now, what is my situation, my daily struggle, cause of lack of money, restrictions, loss of confidence in a stable situation, bad food, lack of socialization, lack of traveling and and and....

Basically 99% of my concerns TODAY, and my financial stress, is caused by one single thing: the chinese flu! It's not caused because, Trump wanna censor Twitter, or because a black got killed, or caused by an imperiaistic capitalist getting greedy or or or or.......my concerns are related to the virus!

Why r u locked up?

Why r u not traveling to BA?

Because Trump is an idiot?

• Of course your daily problems aren’t caused by trump, @JAN - - all his tweet storms, his practicing medicine without a license, his bullying and his firings and his attacks on the free press and scientists have nothing to do with the virus. THAT IS THE POINT. These daily tantrums and bad acts are meant to distract people (sorry to disappoint - not you, but voters) from the miserable job he is doing.

Why am I locked down? We’ve never been locked down. Just “Please stay at home” orders, interpreted in various ways, with no one policing. Perhaps that has something to do with Louisiana’s outrageously high number of serious cases and deaths; perhaps not.

I get that you’re mad as hell about being locked down, and I get that the situation is horrendous, especially for those living alone. It is understandable to want to blame someone for this international horror show, especially when Argentina has had so few serious cases of Covid-19 and a tiny number of deaths for a population of 45,000,000. Did the quarantine stop the spread? Was Argentina just lucky? Is the worst coming with cold weather? Is the government lying? Some, all, none of the above?

Why can’t we get back to BsAs? No international flights. The US is predicting none until 2021.

Why do you call this the Chinese virus? Because its origins were in China, or because you think the Chinese brought it to Argentina? Surely EZE had more Feb/March flights from Italy and Spain than from China. The Eastern half of the US had the European strain of Covid-19, not the Chinese, and I’ll bet Argentina did too. Why not the “European Virus?” Even trump, having started the trend of calling it the Chinese virus, backed off after his advisors pointed out he was being exposed as a racist.

• Rice again, personally, around 99% of my shit, bad this bad that, is related to the virus.....that's why I don't freaking care about a reindeer farting to loud in Lapland!

I'm glad that u r not affected by the virus and mainly your restrictions, loss of money, is caused by other things more natural.

Looking at the numbers that the Chinese virus have done until today is alarming.....

Its really hard not to be a little annoyed with China looking at these numbers! I'm looking forward to the moment that the world balance get adjusted back a bit again to what is acceptable for the Western world.

• @JAN, because I’m the one who initially posted the worldometer site on the forum, and check it often, I understand these numbers.

You completely misunderstand if you think that I was saying I’m not affected by the virus. Responding to your earlier question, “why r u locked up?”, I simply said that Louisiana is not strictly locked down in the way Argentina and France arelocked down. (Is this why we have been a Hot Spot and you haven’t been? Too soon to tell.)

if it makes you feel better to use the term Chinese Virus, then by all means, do so. I just wanted to let you know what you say about yourself when you say it.

• ohhhh u need to do better research than that Rice ......give it another try! Look at links posted by me in the coronavirus thread started by me!

8o

• Trump is not responsible for the virus. Rice is correct he is responsible for many of the consequences of it in his country. Just like Alberto is here and any leader elsewhere.

WHO screwed up big time and a day of reckoning for the organization has been brewing for years.

However, its research in many areas of health is hugely important.

Pulling the funding to help said research does zero to help the situation unless Trump develops a plan to make better use of that money.

It’s not wholly unfair to call this the Chinavirus considering it started in China.

Jan on the right and Rice on the left took an interesting debate and turned it literally into “he said, she said” about who posted what first.