The Trump reality show

There are 921 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 142,795 times. The latest Post () was by SpaceNut.

• Seems the first half of both tweets are what his response should be, and then the second half of both is just him.

Nothing wrong with saying it's sad seeing one of his cities in disarray and nothing wrong with suggesting the "protests" are not honoring what happened in the right way. Then he collapses and threatens to send in the national guard and start shooting people. Haha.

This happens every couple of years in the US. Cop kills African American for no reason, protests erupt, they get nasty, spread to other cities, die down and everything returns to normal. Rinse and repeat. Trump is the differece now, although it has already happened on his watch too. Hopefully there are levels or power between him and being able to send in the National Guard to shoot people.

• things are are all connected Splinter....

Millions have lost their jobs and and and.....stuff like this happens when trouble is around. Seems like that these riots happen seldom in Denmark.....

When shtf here in Argentina u can't point out one thing as single reason, except that Argentina is a fuck up in general!

• Official Post

things are are all connected Splinter....

Millions have lost their jobs and and and.....stuff like this happens when trouble is around. Seems like that these riots happen seldom in Denmark.....

When shtf here in Argentina u can't point out one thing as single reason, except that Argentina is a fuck up in general!

These riots happen on a regular basis in the USA because police over there are racist bigots. Nothing to do with the virus.

• I find it terrible the need for making such serious threats......but I cannot see how you can prevent the baboons from burning down whole cities otherwise.....

I think we are no crossing over with the sub topic "why do anyone need a gun"!

Imagine driving on the street, suddenly a mob want to kill u and burn ur car, for being a white bigamist nazi black hater....I think the gun would come in handy!

I remember in the '80ties my cousin was working in South Africa selling agriculture machinery....hew was obligated to buy a gun and keep in the car when he traveled through the countryside. He said sometimes he would be in no mans land, surrounded by hundreds of black people, scared to shit.....but they where just exited to see a white man for first time in their life.

Btw, that cousin is a TOTAL anti gun guy.....as 95% of any Dane probably.

• Official Post

I find it terrible the need for making such serious threats......but I cannot see how you can prevent the baboons from burning down whole cities otherwise.....

I think we are no crossing over with the sub topic "why do anyone need a gun"!

Imagine driving on the street, suddenly a mob want to kill u and burn ur car, for being a white bigamist nazi black hater....I think the gun would come in handy!

I remember in the '80ties my cousin was working in South Africa selling agriculture machinery....hew was obligated to buy a gun and keep in the car when he traveled through the countryside. He said sometimes he would be in no mans land, surrounded by hundreds of black people, scared to shit.....but they where just exited to see a white man for first time in their life.

Btw, that cousin is a TOTAL anti gun guy.....as 95% of any Dane probably.

The black communities all over the USA feel threatened by every such incident like the cold blooded murder of George Floyd in Minneapolis and although nobody condones such violence, often it's their only recourse.

• Imagine driving on the street, suddenly a mob want to kill u and burn ur car, for being a white bigamist nazi black hater....I think the gun would come in handy!

Imagine that. I decided to Google cases in the United States that match the description above. I couldn't find any incidents where a mob of people have approached a white person in their car, accused them of being racist, and did whatever they would do (murder, steal, rape) to them.

So, it is pure imagination. You may as well have said a mob of Sasquatch. It also ignores the fact that a gun may come in handy for around 2 seconds unless it's an assault rifle or you have the collected calm of an action hero. More likely, the average person would have seen too many movies, perhaps manage to damage or even kill one of the mob, and then get torn apart by the remaining crowd for killing one of their cohorts.

And while you're correct about correlations in times of struggle, I think you are adding a convencience to your point by denying that these racial riots are not new in the United States and flair up every few years over a period of decades. I think it's poor form to try to pass them off as related to COVID and is dismissive of the reason why they happen. This sad death would have resulted in riots regardless of COVID-19.

Although, I also agree that solving the problem is tough. I guess most of us here agree the reason for the protest is valid, but don't agree that it quickly becomes violent. However, Trump's response was laughable and cannot be defended.

• Semigoodlooking .....

You know that a majority of police in America carry body cams.....

If u do a simple search and watch some of the videos of hate against white and authorities.....

Most of the incidents with aggression against police, show how cheap many of the racial accusations are!!!

And just to rectify regarding the Minnesota case: it's quite clear that the police officer was acting totally out of order! Simply by watching security cams, you can confirm that! case closed!!!

But since u like googling, try and Google how many police officers get killed everyday in the line of duty..... totally un justified!!!!

Those who commits those terrible murders are same as the baboons putting city and country on fire!!!!

Is it because I'm black? No it's because u r throwing molotow cocktails against other people....or even worse shooting around to kill innocent people.

• Official Post

Those who commits those terrible murders are same as the baboons putting city and country on fire!!!!

Is it because I'm black? No it's because u r throwing molotow cocktails against other people....or even worse shooting around to kill innocent people.

To which 'baboons' are you referring?

And by the way @JAN , it's very much case not closed, but very much open.

• Watching hours-long coverage of Minneapolis late last night, I was wondering at what point protests become destructive riots. The anger any civilized person felt at the brazen manslaughter of George Floyd was amplified for African Americans, who have seen this so many times that they are left to think “When will this be ME?”

A national African American leader was interviewed. He decried the fact that none of the four policemen (one black) had yet been arrested and that there is such a history of deadly police violence against his people. Then, not citing his sources, he said that the crowd on the streets of Minneapolis was a mixture of actual protesters and opportunistic anarchists who are quick to go to hotspots to escalate protests into riots.

Despite the president’s despicable tweet meant to assure white supremacists that he is on their side, he is, as usual, “all hat and no cattle.” It is US policy that deadly force NOT be used to protect mere property.

But it is interesting that, for one brief shining moment, Twitter quit kowtowing to him and flagged his tweet, something they should have done on Monday, when he tweeted his murder conspiracy bullshit about the tv talk show host who continually points out his unfitness for office.

It was as if Twitter was poking a finger in his eye and saying “Two can play at your Power Game.”

• To which 'baboons' are you referring?

And by the way @JAN , it's very much case not closed, but very much open.

You are quoting me and in the quote is the answer.... who those baboons are!

When I say case closed, I mean whether the police was right or wrong, (that's also in my post!)

So I'm not justifying what they did!!!!

It was not correct!

• Trump announce that USA is stepping out of WHO!

Great, someone that put his actions where his mouth is!!!

People should never forget why we are sitting locked up for months and why the whole freaking world is in a serious financial mess....not because of yellow haired monster.... because of the chinos and the collaborating partners!!!

People should never forget why we are sitting locked up for months and why the whole freaking world is in a serious financial mess....not because of yellow haired monster.... because of the chinos and the collaborating partners!!!

You are a man that speaks your mind!!!!:thumbup:

The top man at WHO hasn't exactly inspired confidence from the start. He should be first to go.