The Trump reality show

There are 921 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 142,797 times. The latest Post () was by SpaceNut.

• He's tinkering with the Big Stuff and it is extremely dangerous. The Justice Dept and the Supreme Court and the Military are BIG STUFF. And Trump does't have the mental horsepower to manage his own hip shots. It's a Dotard.

You’re right, Ghost - his transactional way of viewing everything prevents him from being capable of understanding that many relationships, negotiations, and situations are far more complex than he is able to comprehend. (We need to remember that he has repeatedly said that Middle East peace, Healthcare, a treaty with North Korea, among other challenges, are “very easy.”

And thanks for reminding me that I neglected to mention his interference with the military. We lost a good Secretary of the Navy when Mr. Omnipotent, ignoring the Navy’s own judicial system of justice, decided to sweep aside the chain of command and declare innocent, a Navy Seal facing military justice for a some very serious crimes.

• He's tinkering with the Big Stuff and it is extremely dangerous. The Justice Dept and the Supreme Court and the Military are BIG STUFF. And Trump does't have the mental horsepower to manage his own hip shots. It's a Dotard.

If that's the case then he'll get his comeuppance. Unless of course they have something to hide? ^^

• I think one of the biggest risks with the coronavirus is if u have a second disease or u r elderly , weak! That's why the question of a flu shot could be appropriate.....not to fight the coronavirus but to secure yourself against the flu at the same time.

I don't know if he have got it mixed up or the media like to spin it ....

• I think one of the biggest risks with the coronavirus is if u have a second disease or elderly , weak! That's why you question of a flu shot could be appropriate.....not to fight the coronavirus but to secure yourself against the flu at the same time.

I don't know if he have got it mixed up or the media like to spin it ....

Still reckon the media are spinning this whole thing. The numbers involved are still low compared to ordinary winter flu.

Soon as someone comes up with a vaccine it'll be old news.

• Still reckon the media are spinning this whole thing. The numbers involved are still low compared to ordinary winter flu.

Soon as someone comes up with a vaccine it'll be old news.

A legitimate vaccine can’t possibly come out and get FDA approval any sooner than early to mid 2021, because of the required trials.

We do not know what the numbers actually are, because so few people have been tested. I’ve searched high and low for the number, but it is not readily available. This time last week, the total was 450 tests administered. Unlike Korea, the US didn’t order more testing kits until the end of February.

And Splinter is right - no media spin - I saw him say that. I’m sure you can find video on YouTube.

• Trump asks if the flue vaccine will work against Corona Virus and baffles everyone.

https://www.indy100.com/articl…e=taboola&utm_medium=Feed

Trump should be one of the most highly informed people on the planet. However, he can't focus for more than 30 seconds and the only thing he remembers is to apply his disgusting orange makeup. He will be remembered as "The Big Mistake"

Political Correctness is a doctrine, recently fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and promoted by a sick mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by clean end!

• Trump should be one of the most highly informed people on the planet. However, he can't focus for more than 30 seconds and the only thing he remembers is to apply his disgusting orange makeup. He will be remembered as "The Big Mistake"

The world will be fortunate if he is remembered only as The Big Mistake.

• Hey, everybody - why don’t I take the spotlight off of my own incompetence by starting a game of Blame Someone Else. And why not gin up some anti-Asian racism in the bargain?

You really can’t make this stuff up.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politi…ed-chinese-virus-n1164111

Why is that racist??? Stupid and childish yes...... but racist not!

Unless u believe some of the conspiracy theories!!!!!

Virus CAME from China, or was developed there.... how it started, no one still can say, whether it was batsoup or an artificial created virus or or or..... but it came from China.....most or nearly all agree on that fact!

And China lied many months before they brought out the news..... this virus did not appear from one day to another in December 2019, but, it was there many months before!

China have put the world to a TOTAL lockdown with their bullshit and lying......don't try turn around the facts to make Trump responsible for the virus.....!

To call it the Chinese virus is for sure more accurate than coronavirus......large parts of population relate it to corona beer....which couldn't be more inaccurate!

• Official Post

@JAN we all know it comes from China, but the point is all about diplomacy, surely? But then, we don't expect that from Trump do we?

Anyway, now that we leave in an ultra PC world, Spanish/Asian/Hong Kong flu may have different scientific names, but those are the names that people now remember them by.

From my point of view, it will always be the virus that came from China, whether it's Coronavirus or COVID 19 or whatever other strains there are. It's odd that so many come from Asia.

• China is now sending ventilators, masks, gloves etc to France, Germany, Italy.
    They will all be greatly indebted to China for their help.

BTW, the US is already desperate for masks, eye protectors and gloves, and is on the verge of being desperate for ICU equipment including ventilators. Guess who China isn’t giving equipment to?

All to point back to @Splinter’s point about diplomacy.

• China is capable of anything. As for their virus figures....:th_giggle01:

yea....great or? Don't fucking make me laugh!!!!!

We don't know just a bit of the story behind how everything happened....

Was watching a program by nat geo the other day.....

It was going the other way: the Americans are far ahead in developing a virus that is much more lethal to Asians than to Caucasians.....Donno if you can spend for it yet though......

• Official Post

Trump's handling of the virus in America, which is typically worse by the day, will undoubtedly define his presidency. He simply isn't taking the situation as seriously as he should do and is putting economics before lives.

Frankly it's a shambles in America right now, apart from the fact that states are making their own decisions for the safety of their people. Leadership should come from the top, a trait that Trump lacks very miserably as he blames the media for the US outbreak, claims the spotlight for acting before any other country on flights and continues on the path of the blind man in the darkened room.

He may sneer at so-called banana republics like Argentina, but at least Fernandez grabbed his own balls and did the right thing. Trump is incapable of facing the truth.