The Trump reality show

There are 921 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 142,791 times. The latest Post () was by SpaceNut.

• I would have to agree with you Splinter

It's only his election to lose. He has been lucky with the way international events have worked in his favour.

His economics policies seem to be working for his voters

The only thing i don't understand is his anti immigration stance . If he was totally honest with himself he would have to deport his last 3 or 4 wives/partners.....

• it has been awful quite last two days on the board..... everyone got the coronavirus???

Anyway TRUMP IS THE GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER....

Keep America Great!!!

:098:

• I’m so thrilled that you missed me, @JAN! But I’m having so much fun I can’t bother to be trolled about the bloated orange bloviator.

This weekend we have been en route to New Orleans for Mardi Gras. First party started right after we got to town; second, a post-parade raclette dinner given by Francophile friends last night. With a week of this just kicking off, who has time to worry about freedoms in America being crushed before our very eyes?

• Political Correctness is a doctrine, recently fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and promoted by a sick mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by clean end!

• as I always say, that Trump got elected president tells a lot more about his NOT voters and opponents than about him and his hillbilly NRA racist voters!

Same as in Germany, people ask how it can be AFD, ("The German alternative"), have gained so much ground........ask the parties that have lost their voters.....that would explain better why it is like that!!!!

• Official Post

I'm all for upsetting the establishment, not to mention kicking against authority, but if we had been talking about a different person now as president, I may well have approved.

It's quite remarkable that Trump sympathisers find it so easy to brush his endless list of disgusting character traits under the carpet simply because the US economy is doing rather well, ignoring the fact that he is, in effect, becoming a dictator of kinds, bolstered by that impeachment charade.

It has to be said of course that the Democratic party, Pelosi in particular, has done more for Trump than the GOP could ever have done. That irony is not lost in the White House.

• Official Post

Splinter .....

Again, so why can it be such a huge Mass of people prefer him as president? Explain me!

Look for the answer in the opposition.......

I don't think anyone will deny that the Democrats do not have a suitable candidate on offer. Joe Biden has practically fallen off the edge of the world and Bernie Sanders simply will NOT be elected president.

It reminds me so much of CFK's second presidential election. It was in the bag right from the start and she knew it.

But quite as to why so many people prefer that man as president is a complete mystery, the only plausible reason being that there isn't anyone else and he shoots from the hip. Americans seem to like that style.

• I don't think anyone will deny that the Democrats do not have a suitable candidate on offer. Joe Biden has practically fallen off the edge of the world and Bernie Sanders simply will NOT be elected president.

It reminds me so much of CFK's second presidential election. It was in the bag right from the start and she knew it.

But quite as to why so many people prefer that man as president is a complete mystery, the only plausible reason being that there isn't anyone else and he shoots from the hip. Americans seem to like that style.

Spot on....just like when cheery Boris was up against old boring Corbyn....no compeition. I think it's a sign of the times and it's become much more of a personality contest than politics.

• so funny u mentioned cfk......the first real candidate to compete with her was mm......until that point there had only been totally payasos.......some of them just not to believe as candidates......

Anyway, isn't it then not more the fault of the opposition, Not to present a good alternative candidate? Why blame the winning candidate ?

Trumps tells a lot bullshit, a lot......but some of the former presidents tells bullshit also, just packed in a nice package.....like the left wing here..."better this better that, more money, more work, free healthcare free BLABLABLA"

I could become president here with a slogan "less violence against animals".......which I think is a great idea......but does it really help the country???

• Not so, UK Man . Yesterday “his” attorney general intervened in the sentencing phase of the president’s henchman Roger Stone, prompting the resignation from the case of 4 prosecutors.

Having bullied the republican legislators into submission, erasing the line of separation of powers between the executive branch and the legislative branch, he is also breaching the formerly sacred separation of powers between the executive and judicial branches. For those who have seen how the K’s did this in Argentina, this takeover should look familiar.

as I always say, that Trump got elected president tells a lot more about his NOT voters and opponents than about him and his hillbilly NRA racist voters!

Same as in Germany....

I’ve been thinking of the obvious analogy with Germany too, but in 1933, not 2020.