The Trump reality show

There are 921 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 142,789 times. The latest Post () was by SpaceNut.

• what surprises me astonishing: he is at all time high in popularity among Americans at the moment!

That is just not to believe!

No doubt he handled the coronavirus the absolute worst possible.....and now the price is to be payed!

• Because after putting up those charts, trump would then explain that he had NEVER put up any charts, that he took NO responsibility, that you were a NASTY PERSON for having even asked, and that the whole Chart Question was fake news.

• Yes. Yesterday he reached an all-time record on the Mendacity & Buffoonery scale. While bragging about the GREAT JOB he is doing, accompanied by the full-on campaign video, he completely skipped the inconvenient month of February, during which time he was still publicly denying the virus, and paralyzed rather than ordering tests, whose results clearly would have been at odds with the fairy tale he was selling.

( Splinter , I see you still know how to lure me out of my hibernation cave)

• Because after putting up those charts, trump would then explain that he had NEVER put up any charts, that he took NO responsibility, that you were a NASTY PERSON for having even asked, and that the whole Chart Question was fake news.

Donald Trump would tweet:

"I told them not to do the charts. I knew the charts wouldn't work unless they used my charts. I call for Mike the office manager, who created the charts, to be fired".

• trump latest blablabla is really beyond a sane man........

His latest move though, to stop payments to WHO......who in very very serious way is to be blamed for the advance of the virus in the Western world, gets my fully support!!!!

• Official Post

Much that it sticks in my throat to say it, but I'm finding it hard to disagree with the move against the WHO.

Where were they and where are they now? The guidance from this bloated bunch of bureaucrats has been practically non-existent throughout the entire crisis. They couldn't even make up their minds about masks ffs,

From the very beginning I was asking, at home anyway, why there was no global management of this virus with some kind of real world-wide strategy?

• yea, wtf is the point of a WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION......if it's not to maybe be ahead of things like this.....

Taiwan warned on several occasions about this.....think it was 6 or seven times.... directly to WHO......

There is a serious bad smell in this whole story.......I start to put two n two together.....

• Don’t be led from the central facts by der drumpfmeister’s tried and true distraction technique.

WHO was too slow to call the pandemic; even CNN named it as such before they did. But once they did, amid all his high praise for their “GREAT WORK, the president of the US was still saying it would go away. Not until March did he acknowledge that this was a killer virus rather than a mild flu.

And why is he not facilitating widespread testing? Because he doesn’t want numbers getting out, that disprove his fairy tales.

WHO is certainly not blameless. But at the moment they are a scapegoat for this Day Trader who is running out of scapegoats. The US provides 17% of WHO’s funding. Without that part, does anyone expect more of them?

• trump latest blablabla is really beyond a sane man........

His latest move though, to stop payments to WHO......who in very very serious way is to be blamed for the advance of the virus in the Western world, gets my fully support!!!!

Indeed. I have it on good authority from an expert in the field and fellow pipe smoker believe it or not. According to him and many of his colleagues the WHO have been woeful from the start....especially the head guy who is, and I quote ''a bumbling idiot''.

The WHO deserve to get blamed as much as the Chinese. Makes you wonder if there was something dodgy going on?

• Rice ....

Seriously????

U wanna now blame Trump on the shit WHO have mismanaged????

It's two separate issues!!! And for sure u could give Trump tge credit of believing the lies WHO have been spreading!

That Trump tells bullshit is totally unrelated to WHO not releasing the truth!

• I’m waiting for facts and hard data about what WHO knew and when they knew it, instead of relying on internet buzz.

I compare them to Yer Man merely because

A). He praised them (and the Chinese) to the skies until he needed to divert attention from his own incompetence and misdeeds, and

B) They warned people a full months before HE admitted there was anything amiss. He was still saying “if you feel a little sick, it’s fine to go on into work.”

How can one NOT compare the degree of irresponsibility/ dereliction of duty???

• I’m waiting for facts and hard data about what WHO knew and when they knew it, instead of relying on internet buzz.

Sensible, Until then we won't know. It's been a learning curve for everyone so mistakes are bound to have been made. Hopefully next time something like this comes along we'll all be better prepared for it.

• Rice .........

Lets take it chronological order......

Question is whether WHO have been holding back info and giving misleading information.......long before any in the Western world really knew how severe this is........we talk about middle 2019!!!!!

That Trump then talk back and forward and make stupid comments, is another question!