Anyone traveling from UK, EU or US this week?

There are 7 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by UK Man.

• Does anyone on the forum know of somebody coming to BsAs within the next 10 days?

There is a non-electronic, lightweight item I’d love to order from Amazon but don’t have time to put up with dealing with the red tape of trying to get delivery here. And don’t have the energy to explore Grabr potential, as the item is far too inexpensive to be of interest to a mule....

• Dang! I’m too late to find anyone who could transport tRump Baby balloons in time to get them flying from the balcony before Nov 30.

• Well the missus has given me the green light to travel to the UK on my own in 2019. She thinks I've been showing signs of madness due to lack of HP Sauce, Condor pipe tobacco and a hundred and one other things.

She may well be right...3 years is a long time to go without the essentials of life.

In the future, unless they change the rules a yearly visit to the UK will have to happen as it's the one thing that pisses me off the most about living here.

• Going back for Christmas, UKMan? Or to enjoy the Scottish summer?

The wife would kill me if I went away during Christmas/New Year. ^^

To be honest I can't think of a worse time to be back in the UK anyway as I'm not a fan of it all.

I'm not sure when I'll go. Got some miles to use so shall see what award availability is like. Not in any rush...although I'd like to escape from here during the hotter months.