The smell of money

There are 4 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by GlasgowJohn.

• Bohemian Rhapsody

(2018)

Overview

Singer Freddie Mercury, guitarist Brian May, drummer Roger Taylor and bass guitarist John Deacon take the music world by storm when they form the rock 'n' roll band Queen in 1970. Hit songs become instant classics. When Mercury's increasingly wild lifestyle starts to spiral out of control, Queen soon faces its greatest challenge yet – finding a way to keep the band together amid the success and excess. Read more
  • I have been trying to buy cinema tickets online to go watch Bohemian Rhapsody at the Cinemark Cinema in Palermo (near Alto Palermo), but there is always a glitch.

From the web, it says that my DNI doesn't match the one on file, though my personal profile shows no DNI and it doesn't let me add one.

From the Cinemark app, it says there is no email in my booking form and it doesn't let me enter one (besides, they have my email since it serves as the username).

So I went directly to the cinema at noon since I knew there would be seating available at that hour (last night it was full). The young lady at the counter told me that they do not accept foreign cards (either debit or credit), however I could use my foreign card at the self-service terminals within the cinema. I asked the girl - what do you care where the money is from? And she said it was for safety reasons... :rolleyes:

Now I am trying to book a taxi using the BA Taxi official app and the Easy Taxi app, but on both apps I am unable to add my foreign cards.

• This is all beyond belief. Before this, the strangest thing I’ve heard of in this category was our not being able to register the SUBE cards because we didn’t have DNI’s. Maybe the cinema is afraid there will be some expense or red tape associated with your foreign cards?

• I spoke to a small store owner here. He says if there’s a chargeback from a local, you can fight it (with signature etc).

If it’s from a foreign card, you can kiss your money goodbye - the processor is not going to give you the time of day.

I do airline tickets, car rental, hotels, cruises, insurance, and all-inclusive packages.

If you want great service and low prices, look no further.
    I also sell local SIM cards for several countries.
    ben@kanfeinesharim.com