where is Deby

There are 4 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Rice.

• What ever happened to blogger Deby ie "la vida con Deby" blog. The blog has been idle ofr nearly a year??????

Political Correctness is a doctrine, recently fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and promoted by a sick mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by clean end!

• Deby is alive and well. She is currently on holiday and she is also working to her book, while keeping up with her English classes and tango nights.

I’ll write her to invite her in this forum so that her fan base will be happy to hear how she is doing. I also enjoyed reading her blog.

Believe it or not, she was one of the first expats, if not the first, I met when I arrived here, and only later found her blog and became a fan as well. I love her witty writing style.

I am following her on Facebook and she is still active on expat Facebook groups.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• If you haven’t read her adventures, you’re in for some fun, especially when she writes about all the nightmare internet dates she has endured. Yes, she’s full of herself, but it might be hard to write a blog without seeming egocentric.

I’m sorry she has been AWOL for almost a year. But who knows? It could be because she met an appropriate guy, or her tango career improved, or she started enjoying life so much that she quit having time to blog!