Buenos Aires to Zurich twice a week, starting this november

There are 3 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Rice.

• Monday and Thursday at 12:45, Edelweiss will fly from Ezeiza to Zurich. But it won't be a low cost - they claim their focus is travel leisure. Whatever that means.

Una aerolínea suiza confirma vuelos entre Buenos Aires y Zúrich desde la segunda semana de noviembre - Copyright © LA NACION - URL: "https://www.lanacion.com.ar/2166540-edelweiss-una-aerolinea-suiza-confirma-vuelos-buenos-aires?li_source=LI&li_medium=li-nacion-recommended-item-template-2

• I guess we will have to wait to find out what “Travel Leisure” means. And whether this as yet undefined concept is able to successfully attract customers....

But the question is always 'what kind of customers'. Can you have leisure time on a budget? Zurich is likely the most expensive city in Switzerland! And not so much attractive, may I add. Geneva is a lot better and I would recommend also Sankt Gallen. However the nicest part of Switzerland are the beautiful landscapes in the countryside and around the lakes.

• Geneva is a lot better and I would recommend also Sankt Gallen. However the nicest part of Switzerland are the beautiful landscapes in the countryside and around the lakes.

We love Sankt Gallen! Were there with my parents one Christmas season and brought back a figural nutcracker that stirs up great memories every December when we bring it out. Thank you for reminding me in August!