Is there any site where people sale things in Argentina?

There are 5 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,935 times. The latest Post () was by serafina.

• Hello everybody.

First, please excuse my english, as I am not native english-speaker.

So, my question is: is there a site where people from Argentina sale things? Something like Ebay, but local for Argentina.

The reason why I need such a site is - I want to buy the used Bombo Leguero (this is Argenitne Folk Drum). There are some sites where you can buy the brand new one, but it will be very expensive (from $500 to $1500).

As or Ebay, there is no offers about used Bombos on Ebay, unfortunately.

So, maybe someone knows local Argentine sites where people sell things?

Thank you!

• Official Post

As Rice suggested, MercadoLibre (ML) is the most used. There are also OLX and Alamaula.

Given the specificity of what you are looking, I also suggest to google directly 'bombo venta' plus some keywords such as the brand (if you know any) or the place (such as Santiago del Estero). It is also popular to sell on Facebook, either on groups and or brand pages or marketplace. However, I am not sure if a small producer is able to ship your bombo abroad.

A friend of mine bought one, but I think she bought it here and took it with her to Europe. I will write her.

I heard the bombo and Argentinian folk is pretty popular in Russia!

• Thank you everybody for replying!

Actually, now I am very confused about prices on these sites. On mercadolibre the average price is about 1000-1500$. I don't understand why the price is so high for the used instrument.

Maybe the currency on these sites is not US$? I've read somewhere that argentine peso can also be written with "$" sign.

This is my only hope:)

• Official Post

Thank you everybody for replying!

Actually, now I am very confused about prices on these sites. On mercadolibre the average price is about 1000-1500$. I don't understand why the price is so high for the used instrument.

Maybe the currency on these sites is not US$? I've read somewhere that argentine peso can also be written with "$" sign.

This is my only hope:)

It's in Argentinian pesos.