Kirchner reign in Argentina, and its physical effects on la Presidenta

There are 17 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 4,389 times. The latest Post () was by Carlos.

• Rice said:

here is nothing particularly new about the information or opinion expressed, but to be completely shallow, I must ask about the photograph. What happened to the composed, glamorous Cristina of 3 years ago?

For me. Cristina was never a beautiful, remarkable woman. She was only allowed to be a Politician because her strong will to revenge her humiliation because of her clearly low origins. He was resented to all the customs inspired in the Argentine bourgeoisy, and thus eager to transgress all manners. She always look rude, artificially elegant, and always boasting about her merits. For an argentinean born like me, it is a real shame to have that obnoxious person as that which represents our country in the world.

Perhaps this is the result of the social mobility in this country, very exaggerated form 70 years ago.

Other political leaders as Obama, Mrs. Thatcher, etc., were coming not from the élite, but at least they behaved as well educated persons. In my country, this was not the case.

• Official Post

An ultra Kirchnerite teacher has been suspended from a school in, guess where, the Maria Eva Duarte School, Ciudad Evita, La Matanza (K hotbed) for indoctrinating the pupils and publicly slamming Macri. One of the pupils filmed her tirade as she laid into a kid who was questioning Alberto's leadership and defending Macri.

Well anyway, as if this kind of thing hasn't been going on for years, as we all know, mainly through La Campora.

Not a good Google translation, but you get the drift.

• Splinter

Changed the title of the thread from “Kirschner reign in Argentina, and its physical effects on la Presidenta” to “Kirchner reign in Argentina, and its physical effects on la Presidenta”.